Jump to content

Community

TAMAN

Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Riksa said:

Hi @TAMAN 

how can I add a new font, for example. Helvetica Light?

do you have the font on your pc! or somewhere else! ips suite is already using Helvetica font 

6 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Hi @TAMAN

The social icons (post too -
cShareLink cShareLink at the bottom of the page) - Is there a way to duplicate these at the top of the page also?

requires html editing, i can help just specify where you want exactly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TAMAN said:

do you have the font on your pc! or somewhere else! ips suite is already using Helvetica font 

requires html editing, i can help just specify where you want exactly 

Hi @TAMAN

thanks for the answer. Could put Helvetica Light sub-lists?
How can I determine the size of the font?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Riksa said:

Hi @TAMAN

thanks for the answer. Could put Helvetica Light sub-lists?
How can I determine the size of the font?

Which font exactly? body? 

body{
	font-size: 13px;
}

 

---------

59 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Just dropping in to say keep up the great work, TAMAN! You've been a great help. 

Thank you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After uploading new IPB and magnum versions navbar icons went missing. I was using these code, do I have to change something?

 

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[nav_title="FORO"] > a:before {
    content: "\f086"!important;
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SammyS said:

After uploading new IPB and magnum versions navbar icons went missing. I was using these code, do I have to change something?

 

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[nav_title="FORO"] > a:before {
    content: "\f086"!important;
}

 

Use data-navTitle instead of nav_title :) 

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[data-navTitle="FORO"] > a:before {
    content: "\f086"!important;
}

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Use data-navTitle instead of nav_title :) 

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[data-navTitle="FORO"] > a:before {
    content: "\f086"!important;
}

Thanks, mate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CP_User said:

Taman - Is there a way to make a full screen slider landing page? But still have the slider on (but not full screen) when navigating the forums?

mmm nope, sorry :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off I wanted to say that I'm enjoying the new update. Thanks a bunches!

 

There are just 2 things I wanted to get help with:

1.) Seems my articles don't show up in the slider no more after the update

 

 

2.) Is there any possible way to center the spot where the advertisements show on the theme and also on the footer ad (not shown on my site), is there a way to move it from its current location to right below the image slider at the bottom of my page (after the section where you add other functions where the image gallery slider is currently at)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mikuru // X said:

First off I wanted to say that I'm enjoying the new update. Thanks a bunches!

 

There are just 2 things I wanted to get help with:

1.) Seems my articles don't show up in the slider no more after the update

 

 

2.) Is there any possible way to center the spot where the advertisements show on the theme and also on the footer ad (not shown on my site), is there a way to move it from its current location to right below the image slider at the bottom of my page (after the section where you add other functions where the image gallery slider is currently at)?

1. make sure the block template key hasn't changed, if its same try to disable the articles in theme settings then save, and then re enable to see if it works 

2. If you show me screenshot where you want to appear i can help :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the advertising spots:
 

magnumtheme02.thumb.jpg.a57b397304226c5ad71f30bfc6667871.jpg

On this one, the spots are just fine for both but I would just like them to be centered.


magnumtheme01.thumb.jpg.1f5c6faba72785d21bdcd8eab316a546.jpg

On this one, the current advertisement will show up in the footer below where the arrow is pointing inside or around in the "about" section. I'm trying to get it to where the arrow is pointing at with the box highlighting where it would be (if it's possible).

 

As for my current articles showing up in the slider, I've had no luck thus far with turning the slider off and on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In globalTemplate find

{advertisement="ad_global_footer"}

Copy the line and remove it from its current place 

 

Then add it inside ipsLayout_mainArea at the end

MaxthonSnap20170201210430.thumb.png.27d7a4831bb300c617433b47227fd673.png

Now In ACP > System > Advertisements, Select "Just above the page footer"  option for your Advertisements

To make it centered, try to wrap your advertsment in a div with  align="center"

example 

<div align="center">
  your advertsment code
</div>

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello TAMAN,

On the recent updates, I found that line truncate option on the article slider did not work for unknown reason. The previous theme version (2.0.0) works fine. I even tried to delete and freshly install the current theme version and also its pages_templates.xml with no success. Please help. :)

Magnum_SliderSetting2.png

Magnum_SliderSetting3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Foolboy said:

Hello TAMAN,

On the recent updates, I found that line truncate option on the article slider did not work for unknown reason. The previous theme version (2.0.0) works fine. I even tried to delete and freshly install the current theme version and also its pages_templates.xml with no success. Please help. :)

I will fix it on next update 

Quick fix for you

go to ACP > Pages > Template > Block Plugin Templates > RecordFeed > Pages_Slider 

In pages_slider template find slider_article_truncatecontent replace with slider_article_content_truncate

 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. Thanks for cool skin. vv. 2.0.0 - 2.0.1.

One small problem in IE11-12 witn navbar align. Have a quick fix?

IE12.thumb.JPG.114f64a036ed92e665ebd4dac745a957.JPG

Edited by Yurri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yurri said:

Hello. Thanks for cool skin. vv. 2.0.0 - 2.0.1.

One small problem in IE11-12 witn navbar align. Have a quick fix?

IE12.thumb.JPG.114f64a036ed92e665ebd4dac745a957.JPG

Update to version 2.0.2 :) thanks

 

---------

 

On 2/2/2017 at 6:19 PM, Foolboy said:

Hello TAMAN,

On the recent updates, I found that line truncate option on the article slider did not work for unknown reason. The previous theme version (2.0.0) works fine. I even tried to delete and freshly install the current theme version and also its pages_templates.xml with no success. Please help. :)

 

update to latest version and undo the quick fix.:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2016 at 6:43 PM, TAMAN said:

background-image: url('#') !important;
background-repeat: repeat !important;

 

Hi @TAMAN - wondering if I could bother you for an update to the above code?

I'm looking to have an image aligned Left | Center | Right

I'd like the left and right images to not repeat but the middle image to repeat so it stretches to the width of the title bar.
 

background-image: url('http://#') !important;
background-position: left;
background-repeat: no-repeat; !important;

Then for the Center

background-image: url('http://#') !important;
background-position: center;
background-repeat: repeat; !important;

And finally for the right side

background-image: url('http://#') !important;
background-position: right;
background-repeat: no-repeat; !important;

All on one title bar - Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CP_User said:

Hi @TAMAN - wondering if I could bother you for an update to the above code?

I'm looking to have an image aligned Left | Center | Right

I'd like the left and right images to not repeat but the middle image to repeat so it stretches to the width of the title bar.
 


background-image: url('http://#') !important;
background-position: left;
background-repeat: no-repeat; !important;

Then for the Center

background-image: url('http://#') !important;
background-position: center;
background-repeat: repeat; !important;

And finally for the right side

background-image: url('http://#') !important;
background-position: right;
background-repeat: no-repeat; !important;

All on one title bar - Thanks!

Hi!

separate the properties by comma 

example

background-image: url('left image'), url('center image'), url('right image') !important;
background-position: left top, center center, right top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat, no-repeat !important;

 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy