Try this it should work now

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical .ipsWidget_title{
	background-image: url('#') !important;
    background-repeat: repeat !important;
	border-bottom: initial;
	border-left: initial;
	height: initial;
}

Afraid not! Not to worry, be interested in the subforum layout though as above. :)

border-bottom: initial !important;
	border-left: initial !important;
	height: initial !important;
}

forgot to use important xD

as for sub forums i try to add it for next version 

21 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

border-bottom: initial !important;
	border-left: initial !important;
	height: initial !important;
}

forgot to use important xD

as for sub forums i try to add it for next version 

Thank you to both!

6 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

I am currently running Magnum version 1.0.7 and IPB 4.1.16.1.

Just to be clear, should I upload the newest Magnum theme (2.0.1) as a new theme then update IPB? 

Do any templates have to be deleted and uploaded again or no?

Thanks for the update. 

it doesnt matter 

old version of magnum theme should still work with latest version

--

just update your website and then install the new version of magnum theme as a new theme and then copy paste the color setting and other changes you have

as for the article styles, it is now a separated add-on you need to reinstall it

first delete all and any template name that starts with S1 in ACP > Pages > Templates

and then follow the installation guide, its just two steps :) install the new templates and the plugin 

Using your Magnum theme and S1 single column template, I am experiencing errors after a user has left a comment on a Page.  I reported this to IPS after running the troubleshooter, but they say that it essentially is not their problem.

I get this error code:  Error code: EX0

ErrorException: template_store_missing template_cms_b7bb232e708a373aba1c60e49710c556_image_featured_one_column_s1 (0)
#0 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code(2117): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('image_featured_...', 'cms', 'database')
#1 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Comment.php(201): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_S1_One_Column->commentContainer(Object(IPS\cms\Records2), Object(IPS\cms\Records\Comment2))
#2 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code(2233): IPS\cms\Records\_Comment->html()
#3 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(1957): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_S1_One_Column->comments(Object(IPS\cms\Records2))
#4 /home/simplet1/public_html/init.php(443) : eval()'d code(40): IPS\cms\_Records->commentReviews('comments')
#5 /home/simplet1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\hook139->manage()
#6 /home/simplet1/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(299): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(124): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1201): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#10 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2107): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#11 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(72): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#12 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(44): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#13 /home/simplet1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#14 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /home/simplet1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#16 /home/simplet1/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

You can see this happening here:  http://simpletractors.com/research/history/unofficial-history/

The error has been replicated, and happens each time the user comments on a page.

I've provided my admin credentials previously via PM, but can provide again if needed.

4 hours ago, KentT said:

Using your Magnum theme and S1 single column template, I am experiencing errors after a user has left a comment on a Page.  I reported this to IPS after running the troubleshooter, but they say that it essentially is not their problem..

In a follow-up response from IPS support, they clearly pointed the issue back to the template.

The issue is stemming from your image_featured_one_column_s1  template, unfortunately, it is out of scope for us to debug/troubleshoot custom templates/code. For further assistance, please reach out to our community of developers in our Development Assistance forum.

Sorry we are unable to assist with this issue.

Thanks,
Jim M.
Invision Power Services, Inc.

Edited by KentT
6 hours ago, KentT said:

Using your Magnum theme and S1 single column template, I am experiencing errors after a user has left a comment on a Page.  I reported this to IPS after running the troubleshooter, but they say that it essentially is not their problem.

I get this error code:  Error code: EX0

You can see this happening here:  http://simpletractors.com/research/history/unofficial-history/

The error has been replicated, and happens each time the user comments on a page.

I've provided my admin credentials previously via PM, but can provide again if needed.

The problem is a bug with Pages addon after renaming a template groups name to something else, I dont know how to reproduce the issue so to report as a bug

This template group name _image_featured_one_column_s1 Is old version of "a different article styles" but still exists

anyways i still have your login info and i will fix it for later 

I see where you changed the theme being used to the image_featured_two_column_S1 so I tested by adding a comment to an unpublished record.  Similar results -- the record will not display, and throws error code EX0:

ErrorException: template_store_missing template_cms_ea83fdaac476be5a4a34ee9668d2810a_image_featured_two_column_s1 (0)
#0 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code(2117): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('image_featured_...', 'cms', 'database')
#1 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Comment.php(201): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_S1_Two_Column->commentContainer(Object(IPS\cms\Records2), Object(IPS\cms\Records\Comment2))
#2 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(569) : eval()'d code(2233): IPS\cms\Records\_Comment->html()
#3 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(1957): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_S1_Two_Column->comments(Object(IPS\cms\Records2))
#4 /home/simplet1/public_html/init.php(443) : eval()'d code(40): IPS\cms\_Records->commentReviews('comments')
#5 /home/simplet1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\hook139->manage()
#6 /home/simplet1/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(299): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(124): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1201): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#10 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2107): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#11 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(72): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#12 /home/simplet1/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(44): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()

If I change the database to the default IPS templates, the error goes away. 

50 minutes ago, KentT said:

I see where you changed the theme being used to the image_featured_two_column_S1 so I tested by adding a comment to an unpublished record.  Similar results -- the record will not display, and throws error code EX0:

If I change the database to the default IPS templates, the error goes away. 

mmmm i fixed it for you :/ it was fine on my side

what style did you use? i only fixed the one column style

If you set the " Articles template " to One Column and for " Display Template Group " use another style for example 2 column first featured it is same and it will work without any problems 

--

Due to this bug in Pages I will have to rebuild all the styles to fix it, 

so next update it will be fixed anyways 

I didn't try any more of your templates -- I noticed that you'd set them to S-2.  I just tried a test comment on a record display and it showed the error above.

Then, I changed the database back to the IPS-provided listing and display templates, and the error disappeared, correctly displaying the record and the comments. Since I was not using your featured image in the displays any way, I will just use theirs.

1 hour ago, KentT said:

I didn't try any more of your templates -- I noticed that you'd set them to S-2.  I just tried a test comment on a record display and it showed the error above.

Then, I changed the database back to the IPS-provided listing and display templates, and the error disappeared, correctly displaying the record and the comments. Since I was not using your featured image in the displays any way, I will just use theirs.

Can you tell me what database and what category you get the errors when you comment? as i said i only fixed on one column style on a database named research or something, i also added a test comment all was ok

what style do you want to use exactly and on what category or database? keep the login info so later i will fix it for you :) 

Edited by TAMAN
3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Can you tell me what database and what category you get the errors when you comment? as i said i only fixed on one column style on a database named research or something, i also added a test comment all was ok

what style do you want to use exactly and on what category or database? keep the login info so later i will fix it for you :) 

Research database was causing the error using your templates.  Any comment on a record caused the problem.  I found the template for that database set to two-column, which caused the last error track that I posted.  So, I changed to the IPS default listing and display templates and the problem disappeared.  I did not try your one column templates today.

On 12/29/2016 at 6:18 PM, KentT said:

Research database was causing the error using your templates.  Any comment on a record caused the problem.  I found the template for that database set to two-column, which caused the last error track that I posted.  So, I changed to the IPS default listing and display templates and the problem disappeared.  I did not try your one column templates today.

I installed the new update for you, everything should be ok now.

@TAMAN - Since upgrading to version 2 the private areas no longer display the gradient cover and the private text as they once did - we have made no changes internally just simply upgraded the theme. I have been into the admin and checked all of the settings and they are all configured correctly. Its not registering any of the settings on the Forum categories/Widgets tab 

1 minute ago, Wayne B said:

@TAMAN - Since upgrading to version 2 the private areas no longer display the gradient cover and the private text as they once did - we have made no changes internally just simply upgraded the theme. I have been into the admin and checked all of the settings and they are all configured correctly. Its not registering any of the settings on the Forum categories/Widgets tab 

Do you mean the forum category styles? 

3 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Just downloaded and checked, works fine on my side :/ 

have you modified templates or something?

are you using the version 2.0.1?

No - using version 2.0.0 currently - not modified any templates since the update - I have some ad code on the core index page and I have some custom css but even if I remove both of those they still don't display as they should.

3 minutes ago, Wayne B said:

No - using version 2.0.0 currently - not modified any templates since the update - I have some ad code on the core index page and I have some custom css but even if I remove both of those they still don't display as they should.

then just download the latest version and use "Upload a new version" it should fix the issue :) 

Edited by TAMAN