Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

27 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hi, I recently have the theme update, plugin installed,  Set a fixed height for images active, but my homepage still looks like the picture...

Make sure you've deleted the old templates under pages, re-upload the new ones, then go to your database, press edit, under Articles template select the template you wish to use.

Found another issue for myself (after I've re-installed the theme).

Header image position
Now this works fine when using one of the sliders, but if I select none and upload an image, the positions don't move. As I want to use the bottom half of an uploaded photo I write: center bottom but this has no affect.

9 hours ago, Police Community said:

Thats disappointing in all honesty - is this the way that updates have to work or can they not just update the existing? I just want to know moving forwards as to your intentions because I don't want to have to keep repeating the process.

Yes the update in themes has always been like this, if i add some templates, settings, editing the exiting templates is No problem, but sometimes i need to delete a template maybe or deleting a setting, if i do that and you use upload a new version the deleted templates or setting will remain on your theme and does not get deleted.

open both of your theme settings in new tabs, the old one and the new version, copy paste the colors or any other changes you had, it wont take more than 5 minutes whats the big problem! :/ 

5 hours ago, CP_User said:

Found another issue for myself (after I've re-installed the theme).

Header image position
Now this works fine when using one of the sliders, but if I select none and upload an image, the positions don't move. As I want to use the bottom half of an uploaded photo I write: center bottom but this has no affect.

it works on my side, maybe try to use a custom value  50% 100%  this is center bottom

or show a link?

30 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Working on the swiper slider. Want to use it only in the homepage but it also shows up on everywhere

On the backend I select to show it on "homepage only", it doesn work. Also select to show only on forums, or forums (front) but nothing change

once again PLEASE you must reinstall the theme completely using upload a new version does not work on this version 

Just now, SammyS said:

I did that: installed again as a new theme and then copy all the settings from the old one

1 hour ago, SammyS said:

Working on the swiper slider. Want to use it only in the homepage but it also shows up on everywhere

On the backend I select to show it on "homepage only", it doesn work. Also select to show only on forums, or forums (front) but nothing change

then im unsure what the problem is, as it works on my side and so others :/ send me a login info maybe?

On 8/12/2016 at 10:04 AM, CP_User said:

Make sure you've deleted the old templates under pages, re-upload the new ones, then go to your database, press edit, under Articles template select the template you wish to use.

Thanks, now looks better, but still have little thing....

magnumimage3.PNG

Can make slider with multilanguage option?

magnumsliderlanguage.PNG

Just a little problem: after installing the new version 2.0 I cant style specifics categories, as I could easily on 1.0.7 

Im trying to edit backgroung category but nothing changes after setting this on the admincp

Edited by SammyS
56 minutes ago, kmk said:

Thanks, now looks better, but still have little thing....

magnumimage3.PNG

Can make slider with multilanguage option?

magnumsliderlanguage.PNG

fixed height is for the images only.

-

and no i cant add multilanguage

---

15 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Just a little problem: after installing the new version 2.0 I cant style specifics categories, as I could easily on 1.0.7 

Im trying to edit backgroung category but nothing changes after setting this on the admincp

re upload the magnum theme, use "Upload a new version" method it should fix the issue

Edited by TAMAN
39 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hello, what size and quality of picture will be fine for use in slider?

If you select wide for header the image will always fit to screen so there is no width and the image is used as a cover.

If you select boxed for header the width is wrapper width which is 1310px by default and height is your slider height :) 

Edited by TAMAN
13 minutes ago, Sebbo78 said:

I have few ads on top of my forum. Now navbar is on the top and ads under it. Is it possible to move navbar under ads like it was before? How i should do it if it is possible? I tried to change code but i only managed to put that navbar over ads. 

Link to my site

I cant see any ads on my side, are you using the adds in the global widgets in theme settings? the only thing different is the global widget uses its own background color now, change it to a white color in theme settings to suite your forum background if thats what you are asking for