Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, CP_User said:

Could we have more options for logo's and backgrounds?

Logo: size dimensions and 100% option. (Retina Option?)

Background: tile, fixed, scroll, 100% fill etc

logo width %100 and there is already a setting to change the height,

and whats else you want the background image to be other than fixed or scroll ! 

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

logo width %100 and there is already a setting to change the height,

and whats else you want the background image to be other than fixed or scroll ! 

If I have a pattern, I'd like the option to tile it, etc.

Found the hight of the logo under nav bar height.

58 minutes ago, CP_User said:

All upgraded, thanks!

what? i havent upgraded to support 4.1.17 yet xD why did you update! always look at update channel 

anyways no worries even if you upgrade your website with current version works fine but i suggest you guys to wait for the new version coming soon

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

what? i havent upgraded to support 4.1.17 yet xD why did you update! always look at update channel 

anyways no worries even if you upgrade your website with current version works fine but i suggest you guys to wait for the new version coming soon

Ah, lol. Said the theme had been updated earlier, my bad! It's working correctly but I'll update one you've actually released the updated theme.

The plugin styles is a very nice touch.

Is it possible to select Slider 1 to go with a certain page for a future version?

Example:
HomePage - Full Screen Slider (Slider 1,2,3 etc)

Forums HomePage - Choose the rest of the sliders or only what slider I want to show. (I can see that we can show them all on certain pages, but to be able to choose certain one would be beneficial too).

Edited by CP_User
26 minutes ago, CP_User said:

The plugin styles is a very nice touch.

Is it possible to select Slider 1 to go with a certain page for a future version?

Example:
HomePage - Full Screen Slider (Slider 1,2,3 etc)

Forums HomePage - Choose the rest of the sliders or only what slider I want to show. (I can see that we can show them all on certain pages, but to be able to choose certain one would be beneficial too).

maybe, maybe not, no promises but i will think about it :) 

1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

maybe, maybe not, no promises but i will think about it :) 

Sorry to keep bombarding you with features and requests lol.

Although I do have a problem now.

Slider styles:
The slider styles seem to be broken (at least for me). All the content is centred now. I tried to change them as I know they can either be; Left | Center | Right

5 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Sorry to keep bombarding you with features and requests lol.

Although I do have a problem now.

Slider styles:
The slider styles seem to be broken (at least for me). All the content is centred now. I tried to change them as I know they can either be; Left | Center | Right

mmm there is no slider styles any more, this setting has been deleted, you MUST reinstall the theme completely, using "upload a new version" doesn't delete the old settings or template, the slider now uses only one style which is centered by default,

Edited by TAMAN
1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

mmm there is no slider styles any more, this setting has been deleted, you MUST reinstall the theme completely, using "upload a new version" doesn't delete the old settings,  the slider uses only one style which is centered by default, there are no slider styles anymore

Again..... :cry: Meh......

unfortunately yes

BUT you do not have to delete the old one

just install the new version as a new theme and then simply copy paste the setting, colors, css changes if you have :)

when you are done copping colors and so on, then make it as default theme.

----/

using upload a new version does not delete the old templates or old settings if i have deleted in the new version thats why

Edited by TAMAN