Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Taman, I remember you saying that we could download our palletes and have them as options within the theme. Could we improve that by downloading our own premade palletes and keeping them and then be able to upload them so we could pick different colours throughout the year/seasons? (Or being able to save palletes so I could personally pick between 2/4 colours I've made myself?)

As an example I have a christmas red/yellow theme but I'd like to change that after xmas to a blue/white theme (without having 2/3 different themes).

4 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Taman, I remember you saying that we could download our palletes and have them as options within the theme. Could we improve that by downloading our own premade palletes and keeping them and then be able to upload them so we could pick different colours throughout the year/seasons? (Or being able to save palletes so I could personally pick between 2/4 colours I've made myself?)

As an example I have a christmas red/yellow theme but I'd like to change that after xmas to a blue/white theme (without having 2/3 different themes).

Yea, i like the idea a lot and i do want to start working on this feature, not soon tho because i started working on a new theme a couple days ago.

I have been on a break for almost 4 months now due to personal life, Its only been a week i came back.

Stick to copping/downloading your customized theme until i improve the palette in future updates. 🙂 

cheers

26 minutes ago, Daraesthetic said:

@TAMAN I was customizing my theme and accidentally blended in my sign up button with the background. I don’t know which one it’s under. Do you just so happen to know? 6273FAE6-ABCC-4C7C-8E53-F2719B472F98.thumb.jpeg.4fcb3b8cb839effa4d568b34d1ace9e4.jpeg

Hello,

Its called "Primary button", and it is in "Buttons" tab 🙂

2 hours ago, peppefark said:

hi, how should I set to see the attached image in the article preview in pages?

Hello,

Sorry, I have no idea.

You can contact IPS about how to do that or posting this in a new topic.

This topic is to support or answering questions related to the magnum theme only and not any unrelated applications 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
17 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Sorry, I have no idea.

You can contact IPS about how to do that or posting this in a new topic.

This topic is to support or answering questions related to the magnum theme only and not any unrelated applications 🙂 

I'm talking about your theme, in the attachment you find the screenshot. What should I enable to view the attached image as well?

Immagine.jpg

2 hours ago, peppefark said:

I'm talking about your theme, in the attachment you find the screenshot. What should I enable to view the attached image as well?

oh you mean the "A different article styles" addon which is included free in the theme folder.

Sorry, its not possible to view the attached images. only the default record image is shown when its available 🙂  

Edited by TAMAN

Hi,

I would really like the report post link to be more visible.

Until you mouse over the post, the report link cannot be seen

Is there an easy way for it so show up as bold red without the user having to move their move over the post?

I'm having quite a few problems on my forum at the moment and want to stamp it out.

Many thanks in advance

@TAMAN I want add this button for upload cloud image in your theme. Plugin load with this script

<script async src="https://imgbb.com/upload.js" data-palette="blue" data-auto-insert="html-embed-medium"></script>

But if I add in globalTemplate don't put image inside ckeditor. Have you an idea of why? Thanks for reply

Edited by Fabrizio Rotondo
33 minutes ago, Fabrizio Rotondo said:

@TAMAN I want add this button for upload cloud image in your theme. Plugin load with this script

<script async src="https://imgbb.com/upload.js" data-palette="blue" data-auto-insert="html-embed-medium"></script>

But if I add in globalTemplate don't put image inside ckeditor. Have you an idea of why? Thanks for reply

Hello,

Sorry, I have no idea. you need to contact the plugin author for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, oemorotot said:

Receiving this error on this site and not sure how to fix it?

2-11-2019 4-39-35 PM.png

Hello,

Its not related to the theme

Try to disable your apps and plugins to check

if still no hope then you need to check your pages app and your home page

your homepage seem to be a pages page so you need to check that

46 minutes ago, PasXal said:

The new version of the IP.board is now final 🙂
Can you tell me when I can expect an update and what has changed? 

In my test environment I didn't see any design errors.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings
Pascal

Most mod authors may need a couple of days since 440 just officially became available as of this morning.  

Edited by Joel R
2 hours ago, PasXal said:

The new version of the IP.board is now final 🙂
Can you tell me when I can expect an update and what has changed? 

In my test environment I didn't see any design errors.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings
Pascal

All the themes are ready i just need to upload them in marketplace when i have time 🙂 

a couple hours maybe ^^