Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, KPDub said:

When you create a club (with a forum), instead of showing the club icon next to the forum (on the board index view) it overrides it with the themes default fa fa-comments icon

Anyway, to prevent / change this?

With css maybe.

Sorry, i cant help customizations now, try to post this as a new topic. its same style on all themes  🙂

16 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

With css maybe.

Sorry, i cant help customizations now, try to post this as a new topic. its same style on all themes  🙂

No worries

I've reinstalled the theme and it works, even with my existing customised CSS.  I wonder if it just got its knickers in a twist with updating the theme a few times - Wont take long to rebuild it to match my existing setup 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EmpireKickass said:

Any new updates?

Also no idea if it's the theme or not but regards this page that the footer is messed up and the news ticker

No updates.

I checked the pages the footer and news ticker was ok just like any other pages

take a screenshot and let me know what browser you're using

4 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

Link that I sent you is that from that page using Chrome and Edge the middle part of the footer doesn't show and the news doesn't show up right. As I sent the image you can see!   Yet you saying that you don't see that???

The theme works fine here even on the page you posted

I can see your news ticker as well

as for the footer article block please check if you have enabled the setting in the theme settings.

and double check the block template key here ACP > PAGES > BLOCKS check the block permissions as well.

Edited by TAMAN

Hello,

12 minutes ago, Fabrizio Rotondo said:

1) How I can enlarge logo in left side. It's very small

You have a setting for that in "Header & Menu" tab

2f4738a6c8f97c19a289748f73a59d0f.png

2) with your black theme when i paste text in editor color it's grey. I want change it in white.

This is called special formatting, not a theme issue 

when you copy paste text/contents in editor it will come with all the formatting to look like same as where you copied 

if you don't want that, then you need to click on "Paste as plain text instead" when you paste the content 

3449cebc72c3ed84d7f4695b72488d9d.png

otherwise, simply change the text color in editor 🙂

Edited by TAMAN
14 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

You have a setting for that in "Header & Menu" tab

2f4738a6c8f97c19a289748f73a59d0f.png

This is called special formatting, not a theme issue 

when you copy paste text/contents in editor it will come with all the formatting to look like same as where you copied 

if you don't want that, then you need to click on "Paste as plain text instead" when you paste the content 

otherwise, simply change the text color in editor 🙂

Thanks for reply can you tell me where I can change default color of text in editor? I want white for text in text editor.

Thanks again

Thanks for reply can you tell me where I can change default color of text in editor? I want white for text in text editor.

Thanks again

f1c3ca44a60aed2dbc82bdc43e2416a7.png

You need to click this button when copy pasting text 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
4 minutes ago, Fabrizio Rotondo said:

Look at the g. The words are cut down.

mmm, I see, this should not happen, have you made any changes in css? or can you check if it is same on default IPS theme? if it is same from default theme, then please submit a ticket.

otherwise, i can check if you provide your site link 🙂

6 minutes ago, Fabrizio Rotondo said:

Another question do you think of adding user bar or rank bar for your beautiful theme?

User bar is already there 

6a5c2e2175d3dd88953a103c36eab5b0.png

What is rank bar? 🙂