Community

TAMAN

Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

When you create a club (with a forum), instead of showing the club icon next to the forum (on the board index view) it overrides it with the themes default fa fa-comments icon

Anyway, to prevent / change this?

52 minutes ago, KPDub said:

When you create a club (with a forum), instead of showing the club icon next to the forum (on the board index view) it overrides it with the themes default fa fa-comments icon

Anyway, to prevent / change this?

With css maybe.

Sorry, i cant help customizations now, try to post this as a new topic. its same style on all themes  🙂

16 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

With css maybe.

Sorry, i cant help customizations now, try to post this as a new topic. its same style on all themes  🙂

No worries

I've reinstalled the theme and it works, even with my existing customised CSS.  I wonder if it just got its knickers in a twist with updating the theme a few times - Wont take long to rebuild it to match my existing setup 🙂

1 hour ago, EmpireKickass said:

Any new updates?

Also no idea if it's the theme or not but regards this page that the footer is messed up and the news ticker

No updates.

I checked the pages the footer and news ticker was ok just like any other pages

take a screenshot and let me know what browser you're using

2 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

Link that I sent you is that from that page using Chrome and Edge the middle part of the footer doesn't show and the news doesn't show up right. As I sent the image you can see!   Yet you saying that you don't see that???

@EmpireKickass is this installed on the link you have in your sign ?

4 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

Link that I sent you is that from that page using Chrome and Edge the middle part of the footer doesn't show and the news doesn't show up right. As I sent the image you can see!   Yet you saying that you don't see that???

The theme works fine here even on the page you posted

I can see your news ticker as well

as for the footer article block please check if you have enabled the setting in the theme settings.

and double check the block template key here ACP > PAGES > BLOCKS check the block permissions as well.

Edited by TAMAN