Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

14 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Its ok ? 

and again, im sorry for the problem, it just i didn't notice it because all new version of my themes were installed in a new ips suite in my localhost and there are only a couple menus by default therefore there is no "More" drop down. thats why it seemed totally fine to me when i updated the theme.

Please let me know if i can help on anything else

Have a lovely day. 

The only thing I did notice was that the front menu main bar's colour changed as well as the option hover colour (which is now red), but that's not really a big issue.

Other than that all good...thanks!

Ok, so I am hoping again there is some custom CSS I can use to change the appearance of the user Settings panel and/or the Fluid Forum view.

Right now I have customised the ipsMenu background and background hover options, which works for the main page menu, but since the same attribute is used for user Settings panel:

magnum1.thumb.jpg.a8a8be9ad18da642aa1c5ac2eed85d70.jpg

and the Fluid Forums view panel:

magnum2.jpg.72d33348125e0a8099ad4935e8e6988f.jpg

I need to customise - if I had to choose one I need to customise the Fluid Forums view to suit the rest of the page.  In fact, the coliour scheme of the original IPS theme would be perfect in that specific case.

thanks in advance for your help! :smile:

Just now, liquidfractal said:

One small thing I did notice: the issue I had before with Firefox regarding the slider shading extending into the menu seems to have returned.  The original issue was here:

Re-download and update. I removed the shadings now. damn i hate IE

Ok, so I am hoping again there is some custom CSS I can use to change the appearance of the user Settings panel and/or the Fluid Forum view.

Right now I have customised the ipsMenu background and background hover options, which works for the main page menu, but since the same attribute is used for user Settings panel:

and the Fluid Forums view panel:

I need to customise - if I had to choose one I need to customise the Fluid Forums view to suit the rest of the page.  In fact, the coliour scheme of the original IPS theme would be perfect in that specific case.

thanks in advance for your help! :smile:

.ipsApp.ipsApp_front .cForumMiniList_wrapper, .ipsSideMenu {
    background: #fff /* background color */;
}
.cForumMiniList > li > a.cForumMiniList_selected,
a.ipsSideMenu_itemActive {
    background: #e5e5e5; /*Active background*/
}
a.ipsSideMenu_item:not( .ipsSideMenu_itemActive ):hover {
	background: #f5f5f5; /*hover background*/
}
a.ipsSideMenu_item {
	color: inherit;
}

I will add color settings for side menus in future updates and separate it from ipsMenu color set

forum fluid forum view/account settings/moderator settings/ search.....etc are all Side menu navigations 

3 hours ago, zelgadis said:

The 'Recent Profile Visitors' box in User's Profile, is messed up in mobile view:

userprofileview.png.d804f171cfe9ac22305e419eb864428c.png

Please re-download and update ? 

Thank you for letting me know 

4.2.2 is a big update i have deleted everything from old versions and almost re-created everything all over again for clean code purpose

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Doesn't happen here

49b9718d6819c0aa8837eee4f1f17ce3.png

check if your light button colors are not all white 

4c568c6e2e19b02aa33a08da89ba50a9.png

or maybe some tweaks that removes multiqoute button in magnum theme!

I have disabled the product "Advanced Tags & Prefixes" and the multiquote button reappeared.

Then, I have reactivated the product and the button is still there... so the problem is solved...

The edit text buttons are messed up pretty badly. Works fine with default IPB theme and other themes.

Issue persists on Firefox and Opera browsers, haven't checked others.

*To be more specific, this happens in messages, reply to thread, and new threads. Unsure where else to look for this, but it seems anything with this box is messed up.

edit text buttons.png

Just now, Artsrun Gasparyan said:

The edit text buttons are messed up pretty badly. Works fine with default IPB theme and other themes.

Issue persists on Firefox and Opera browsers, haven't checked others.

*To be more specific, this happens in messages, reply to thread, and new threads. Unsure where else to look for this, but it seems anything with this box is messed up.

edit text buttons.png

This can happen if you have installed a custom editor skin or if you have done some customizations.

Try to disable theme editor customizations in Forms & Toggles tab if it doesnt work then try to disable ALL apps and plugins to check which one causes the issues 

Editor is fine by default on this theme there are no issues, whatever the issues you have on editor is on your side only.

Edited by TAMAN
5 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

This can happen if you have installed a custom editor skin or if you have done some customizations.

Try to disable theme editor customizations in Forms & Toggles tab if it doesnt work then try to disable ALL apps and plugins to check which one causes the issues  

Editor is fine by default on this theme there are no issues, whatever the issues you have on editor is on your side only.

So does this mean I'm not able to customize the text editor at all? Disabling the customizations worked, but the white is a bit out of scheme.

Just now, Artsrun Gasparyan said:

So does this mean I'm not able to customize the text editor at all? Disabling the customizations worked, but the white is a bit out of scheme.

as i said you seem to have installed a custom editor skin, or some customizations to editor, thats why you need to either disable my theme editor customization and use yours or disable whatever you have done to it and use my customization's ? 

A few other areas where there needs to be some customisation (either for my particular case or added to the theme):

All of these are the menus for submitting images to a Gallery album.  First, the Album Features:

albumfeatures.jpg.aa8d8adac14d6343d20c2766b736c06d.jpg

This view actually applies to the Ownership and Privacy options as well.  Ditto for when you upload a series of images and click the Set copyright on all or the other buttons:

albumimagemenu.thumb.jpg.1ddb2b76f6f7e2d33d30f8c6cd3ee057.jpg

Hopefully there is one set of CSS that will allow all these to be changed?

A few other areas where there needs to be some customisation (either for my particular case or added to the theme):

All of these are the menus for submitting images to a Gallery album.  First, the Album Features:

This view actually applies to the Ownership and Privacy options as well.  Ditto for when you upload a series of images and click the Set copyright on all or the other buttons:

Hopefully there is one set of CSS that will allow all these to be changed?

I will fix these colors on next version. 

Hi,

Trying to install latested upgrade

We following the instructions in the 4.2.2 UPDATE changelog

For some reason i do not have an option to delete in the editor.

I have a button called revert instead of delete as per your screen shot in the changelog

Any ideas?

them-upgrade-problem.thumb.jpg.bbf033cd9e40a8f1b59ccb40fac0a5c0.jpg

Just now, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Trying to install latested upgrade

We following the instructions in the 4.2.2 UPDATE changelog

For some reason i do not have an option to delete in the editor.

I have a button called revert instead of delete as per your screen shot in the changelog

Any ideas?

them-upgrade-problem.thumb.jpg.bbf033cd9e40a8f1b59ccb40fac0a5c0.jpg

Click the revert button, it will delete the template ? 

On 6/13/2018 at 8:03 AM, TAMAN said:

If you mean Pages application pages then no not possible. 

Sorry if this is a bit of a thread-hijack for one of your other apps, and not sure if I asked this before, but: is it possible with the separate Swiper Slider app to have the Slider only display on the home page?

Also, from the Swiper Slider screenshots it seems as if you can create as many slides as you want.  Is this the case?  I ask this because there are limitations on the Magnum Theme slider, but I'd be happy to purchase the independent slider if it solves these issues.

I also notice that the SS allows members to toggle the Slider on/off.  A very cool option which might address my issue above, but it isn't clear from the screenshots how this is done.  Is there a button on the slider the Member can click?

1 hour ago, liquidfractal said:

Sorry if this is a bit of a thread-hijack for one of your other apps, and not sure if I asked this before, but: is it possible with the separate Swiper Slider app to have the Slider only display on the home page?

Yes.

Also, from the Swiper Slider screenshots it seems as if you can create as many slides as you want.  Is this the case?  I ask this because there are limitations on the Magnum Theme slider, but I'd be happy to purchase the independent slider if it solves these issues.

Yes, with the application you can add as many sliders as you want. ? 

I also notice that the SS allows members to toggle the Slider on/off.  A very cool option which might address my issue above, but it isn't clear from the screenshots how this is done.  Is there a button on the slider the Member can click?

There is a button on userbar to toggle the slider on/off ?