Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Here are some more features I would love to see in this theme:

1. Member color selection. The member gets a color pallet where they can choose what color they would like the forum to be.

2. Member background selection. The member can choose from a list of available background images to the site.

3. The option to choose where the menu is displayed (top, left, or right).

I have seen a couple of themes on the marketplace with these features. The viewers choices are stored via cookies.

8 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi!,

This should not happen, do you have any css customization's, try to remove them and check ?  

If i recall, I think once i helped you with some custom css for the slider whatever was that for try to remove it, its probably in custom.css template 

Thanks a bunches. That did it. I really appreciate it!

27 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

I have a request - can you add a download TAB next to the BROWSE ?

amazing as it sounds, some people don't know that the BROWSE button links to other pages

You mean the menu navigation's?

to Add/Edit your navigation menus in IPS 

Go to

ACP > System > SITE FEATURES > Menu manager 

from there you can edit or add new menus for your website, 

de69f9b392b29efaf8156fed6f9475b8.png

HI @TAMAN,

I think I need to add some code to my custom.css to change the text colour of the main menu system (the dark text works fine elsewhere on the site but not here, and if I change it to white it will be invisible on other pages).  Can you kindly provide me with the CSS info. I need to change the colour of this specific menu text?

Thanks!

menu.jpg.d44a1026e9254d328bf501aec753dbef.jpg

1 hour ago, liquidfractal said:

HI @TAMAN,

I think I need to add some code to my custom.css to change the text colour of the main menu system (the dark text works fine elsewhere on the site but not here, and if I change it to white it will be invisible on other pages).  Can you kindly provide me with the CSS info. I need to change the colour of this specific menu text?

Thanks!

menu.jpg.d44a1026e9254d328bf501aec753dbef.jpg

Hi,

You can change the color in Navigation tab settings

no custom css needed

Just now, Aleksander Lyse said:

Did you ever manage to fix the fault in how the toolbar in the reply box is not showing correctly when using a 4k display in scaled mode?

Fix what exactly? Im an aware of this.

Have you tested on default IPS theme to check if whatever this issue you have appears over there as well?

Edited by TAMAN
23 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Fix what exactly? Im an aware of this.

Have you tested on default IPS theme to check if whatever this issue you have appears over there as well?

I tried with everything - this is a non modified version of your theme that its happening on, not the original toolbar (the grey one) - Only happens on 4k screens with "zoom" - tried on two different computers. Natively 4k works, but of course thats impossible to use.

I added screenshots of different resolutions below.

The names represent 4k how many percent zoom, the ones with 1080 show 1080 with how much zoom.

100.PNG

200.PNG

250.PNG

1080_100.PNG

1080125.PNG

1080175.PNG

Just now, Aleksander Lyse said:

I tried with everything - this is a non modified version of your theme that its happening on, not the original toolbar (the grey one) - Only happens on 4k screens with "zoom" - tried on two different computers. Natively 4k works, but of course thats impossible to use.

I added screenshots of different resolutions below.

The names represent 4k how many percent zoom, the ones with 1080 show 1080 with how much zoom.

I will check and fix it for next version.

Thank you.

Hi @TAMAN,

This time I really do need some of your customisation knowledge!  All the menu and text colours I have are fine and work everywhere, it seems, except the ModCP menu!

modcp.thumb.jpg.52370fc2b9168e3357885c49d54b3a88.jpg

Can you provide soem custom code for the wrapper that controls thetext/background colour of the  modCP menu at the left hand side of the modCP page, e.g., TOOLS, STORE, etc. (with the options for Deleted Content, Announcements, Recent Warnings)?

Thanks!

Edited by liquidfractal
4 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Hi @TAMAN,

This time I really do need some of your customisation knowledge!  All the menu and text colours I have are fine and work everywhere, it seems, except the ModCP menu!

modcp.thumb.jpg.52370fc2b9168e3357885c49d54b3a88.jpg

Can you provide soem custom code for the wrapper that controls thetext/background colour of the  modCP menu at the left hand side of the modCP page, e.g., TOOLS, STORE, etc. (with the options for Deleted Content, Announcements, Recent Warnings)?

Thanks!

#modcp_menu {
	background-color: #fff;
}

this changes the background color 

Don't worry, i will fix this on next theme update.

3 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

And yes, one more: I need to be able to customise the Fluid forum view text:

fluidforums.thumb.jpg.88d19eda1994cc246c55856da846806a.jpg

Again, I can't change text in the theme menu without throwing of other parts of the site, so I need to tweak these two things manually.

Thanks! :smile:

.ipsSideMenu_item a, a.ipsSideMenu_item, span.ipsSideMenu_item {
    color: #000;
}

I will adjust the colors of this panel for next theme update, so even if you change theme color settings this should e always fine 

12 hours ago, TAMAN said:

#modcp_menu {
	background-color: #fff;
}

this changes the background color 

Don't worry, i will fix this on next theme update.

Thanks @TAMAN.  I might also suggest some padding, and perhaps some control (if possible) over the heading text colour, because if you see below:

modcp.thumb.jpg.3867318b2ca6f9b5d4e0e8db25d16a1a.jpg

it would be nice to have it formatted a bit better, and to change the text color for ""Profiles," "Store" etc.

But thanks for this! :biggrin:

11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

.ipsSideMenu_item a, a.ipsSideMenu_item, span.ipsSideMenu_item {
    color: #000;
}

I will adjust the colors of this panel for next theme update, so even if you change theme color settings this should e always fine 

Hm...doesn't seem to work after updating my custom.css with this.  That forums panel remains the same.

Edited by liquidfractal