Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, liquidfractal said:

Hrm, yeah, should have checked the obvious.  Apparently this happens with Firefox; Chrome and Opera render the slider fine.  IE and Edge have the same problems rendering it as Firefox, but that's to be expected as they're terrible browsers.

I will check and do a quick patch if needed ? 

Thank you 

Just now, liquidfractal said:

Hrm, yeah, should have checked the obvious.  Apparently this happens with Firefox; Chrome and Opera render the slider fine.  IE and Edge have the same problems rendering it as Firefox, but that's to be expected as they're terrible browsers.

Just updated the files in marketplace, No version numbers changed

you can download and update to fix ? 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Lucas James said:

@TAMAN

You're using an outdated version of Swiper Slider 4.1.6 in the Magnum 4.2.0 theme (for IPS 4.3), whereas the latest version of Swiper Slider 4.2.2 (after v4.2.0) is out since 1st April 2018.
https://github.com/nolimits4web/swiper/commit/7d29094f011177e6313ddc23bd1dd568e2ea1acc

Please update the Swiper Slider in the theme please.

Thanks

I will update for the next version of the theme. ? 

Do you have any issues with the current version?

Edited by TAMAN
6 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

@TAMAN  On the old it was already set and I found away to chnage the color, On the new however it's not changing regards the background Widget color

Meaning by chnage the white background to black....

ddgdgdgdgd.PNG.396ea88866e2ec554f2a2ff5baf0927e.PNG

mmm I will need to fix it

for now add this to custom.css

.ipsWidget{
	background-color: {theme="widget_bg"};
}

Version 4.2.1

• IPS 4.3 support.
  • Minor bug fixes.

• Updated Swiper Slider to latest version.
  • Added two more settings in Swiper Slider tab.
    Lazy Loading & Swiping Mode.
    The purpose of these two additional settings is so you can have a complete header image instead of a slider by disabling all slider features and settings and use one slider without title, content, buttons.

@thomasdw Check this update.

Just now, EmpireKickass said:

the post I mention above isn't fix, Still have to use the css cod, unless you rather like us to do an clean install of the theme

It is fixed, Have you updated correctly? during updating themes, sometimes you are asked to choose templates between your customizations (if you have made) and the new update version templates

you must select the new version templates 

19 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

It is fixed, Have you updated correctly? during updating themes, sometimes you are asked to choose templates between your customizations (if you have made) and the new update version templates

you must select the new version templates 

Only asked me the tabase template, And I selected the old rather then the new

Just now, EmpireKickass said:

Only asked me the tabase template, And I selected the old rather then the new

You cant select old version of templates during theme updates, the whole point of updating themes is updating the templates. 

also, you should never edit any default css templates only custom.css

4 hours ago, thomasdw said:

is there a way to add custom.css for the logo, navbar and search bar positions ?

to over the header like the image - reason why is that the header as it is, is too big for notebook screens

Capture.JPG

Sorry, not possible, this requires a lot of customizations including html edits 

Hiya Taman! Currently having an issue again with my site when I upgraded to the latest version of both IPB & Magnum.

The background & banner background on the ticker both were removed. I was going to also note that I couldn't get the slider to show articles again but I've managed to fix it since I didn't realize the block which was needed has changed.

The two images below shows what ticker was like before and after the upgrade:

siteupdate01.thumb.png.8bde0b6d01b1bdfd64ec339e30d11f23.thumb.png.9d1b30016e94c820f48208ffc1753015.png

animetoshokantheme01.thumb.PNG.a43d3a3146819834234bc99fb79d93aa.PNG

1 hour ago, Mikuru // X said:

The two images below shows what ticker was like before and after the upgrade:

Are you using news ticker plugin or the one included with the theme?

Have you updated the theme correctly? During updating a window might pop up asking you to select which templates to choose between your edited version and the updated versions 

you must select updated version of templates 

38 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Are you using news ticker plugin or the one included with the theme?

Have you updated the theme correctly? During updating a window might pop up asking you to select which templates to choose between your edited version and the updated versions 

you must select updated version of templates 

Ah okay.......didn't pay attention that I needed to do the same for the ticker as well. That fixed it but one last issue and I'll be done......how do I go about lowering the slider block? The images are overlapping the the site logo & second header menu while going under the main header bar.

animetoshokantheme02.thumb.PNG.83d1d1573c3cce68cc5d0019d8ffc7e2.PNG

Just now, Mikuru // X said:

Ah okay.......didn't pay attention that I needed to do the same for the ticker as well. That fixed it but one last issue and I'll be done......how do I go about lowering the slider block? The images are overlapping the the site logo & second header menu while going under the main header bar.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=dc6d6c31aa595442animetoshokantheme02.thumb.PNG.83d1d1573c3cce68cc5d0019d8ffc7e2.PNG

Hi!,

This should not happen, do you have any css customization's, try to remove them and check ?  

If i recall, I think once i helped you with some custom css for the slider whatever was that for try to remove it, its probably in custom.css template 

Edited by TAMAN