Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

good you remained me ^_^ i improved the slider images on mobile and tablets, the slider height on mobile can optionally set to auto + the slider images now shows in so much better on mobile and tablets ^_^ check the demo page ^^ 

i will send you a copy to upgrade because im not planing to update in the marketplace for now 

yOUR quick .. i like you man.. no homo..

Can you update it for me cause i dont want to mess it up..

btw..w hen update it asks do you want the new or the old.. which one do you press?

8 minutes ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

yOUR quick .. i like you man.. no homo..

Can you update it for me cause i dont want to mess it up..

btw..w hen update it asks do you want the new or the old.. which one do you press?

yes you must use the new version of templates when it ask, i mean seriously whats the purpose of updating if you dont use the new templates :rolleyes: hahaha 

in this locations, just search for "Read More"

ACP > Pages > Templates > Database Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 > Entry 

ACP Pages > Templates > Block Plugin Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 and Image Featured News Feed S1 

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

in this locations, just search for "Read More"

ACP > Pages > Templates > Database Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 > Entry 

ACP Pages > Templates > Block Plugin Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 and Image Featured News Feed S1 

Sorry, I found it, but...I have to add some code?

34 minutes ago, kmk said:

But, my site use 3 languages....

i have updated the templates alot still not yet released soon when i finish 

but if you wish, send me a message i can give you the templates so you can replace the old one or a login info and i do it for you : ) the update auto translates read more, pinned, featured...

Edited by TAMAN

Magnum theme has been updated to a new version now.

-------

15 hours ago, Vanucci said:

I know its not down to theme, but more ipb.

Im trying to remove a custom block from the front page via the easy editor. But it re appears on page refresh, what could cause this ?

this issue happens to me even on default theme, only sometimes not sure why

12 hours ago, Vanucci said:

Hi

I have tried to add the second slider image, i have activated it, all works except it does not display the image for the slider. What could be the issue on this ?

Please update magnum theme to the latest version : ) 

3 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Im getting HTTP ERROR 500 when upgrading to 1.0.4 

as i have explained in the marketplace the upgrade in themes does not work as expected, its only good to fix bugs and issues by uploading a new version, but i have made so many changes in settings and templates, you Must delete the old one and re-install a new one by downloading in marketplace  : ) 

If you need help send me a login and i update for you when i can : )

if I want to make Articles
I get this message every time

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was is encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

which means this notification

gerard

2 hours ago, gerard001 said:

Forbidden
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was is encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

gerard

weird :/ not related to article styles and not sure why this happens to you 

but check permissions?

5 hours ago, TAMAN said:

as i have explained in the marketplace the upgrade in themes does not work as expected, its only good to fix bugs and issues by uploading a new version, but i have made so many changes in settings and templates, you Must delete the old one and re-install a new one by downloading in marketplace  : )

Again...... I'm not changing all the settings again... It's a pain in the arse, is this an IPS issue as it's getting ridiculous now, everything theme I've had I loose all the settings and customisations.

Appreciate the updates mate, I'll wait till 4.1.16 drops.

Edited by CP_User
10 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Again...... I'm not changing all the settings again... It's a pain in the arse, is this an IPS issue as it's getting ridiculous now, everything theme I've had I loose all the settings and customisations.

Appreciate the updates mate, I'll wait till 4.1.16 drops.

yes. i have deleted some templates and some theme settings, if you upload for a new version, they do not get deleted, sorry but the only solution is to reupload :rolleyes:

using "Upload a new version" is only good if i have edited exiting templates or adding a new template and settings.

Edited by TAMAN
17 minutes ago, gerard001 said:

why permissions

I always make everything and yesterday I was nothing more

if it does not want to move me to a different skin and then I remove magnum
whats more

10 hours ago, gerard001 said:

Forbidden

gerard

mmmm it says You do not have permission to access /index.php on this server. What's that got to do with magnum theme or article STYLES i made? :poke: its ONLY on your side which has something to do with your website permissions, i assure there is absolutely nothing wrong with magnum theme or articles styles 

Edited by TAMAN
11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

yes. i have deleted some templates and some theme settings, if you upload for a new version, they do not get deleted, sorry but the only solution is to reupload :rolleyes:

using "Upload a new version" is only good if i have edited exiting templates or adding a new template and settings.

:( Okkkkkkkkkkkk, guess I have no choice. I'll make some time today to get it all sorted out.

Thanks Taman! :D