Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

26 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi, it's such a pain in the you know what every time this theme is updated and we have to install it as a new theme due to having to keep re-configuring everything from scratch each time

Is it not possible to use the old update theme method?

You kidding right? 

it is really a pain in the ass with you guys who dont know what "Upload a new version" means

IT MEANS YOU CAN UPDATE THE THEME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Do i really have to take screenshots and point on how to update themes??

2ebba4c00f7cc2cee20434e588c5844e.png

i didn't say go install it new or anything i always said "Upload a new version" which means you can update without installing it new

Edited by TAMAN

Update

Version 4.1.1

• Fixed minor CSS Issues.
  • Added new color scheme to Colorizer tab "Green and light brown" thanks to @Josiah Wallingford for being the first one adding a new customized colors to colrozier, :)  

d332448eba1ca163b9288568352b1336.png

How to update?

ACP --> Customization ---> Themes

uploadanewversion-min.png

On 8/9/2017 at 8:18 PM, Iwooo said:

@TAMAN Is it possible to distinguish items in menu that can me expaned from ones that are just single positions? 

Sorry for the delay, can you explain a little bit more? a screenshot maybe 

6 hours ago, Iwooo said:

@TAMAN I was thinking about some arrow or something when there is a dropdown under menu position. Like here:

Oh

Sorry, If only IPS added some specific ID when a menu has sub menus, i would have already done that, But i cant, and i dont want to edit navbar items template just to tweak a little bit for this arrow 

Version 4.1.2

• For faster page scrolling Body: Background attachment  setting has been removed.
    during theme upgrade, this setting wont be removed on your side unless you install the theme fresh, So just ignore it ;) 

• "Colorizer" name is now changed to "Palette" Please read its description before you attempt to use it.
  • One more preset is added to Palette, Thanks to @thomasdouscha :) 

f7963df977ec1bcb2c99c2f51de162bf.png

How to update?

I'm stumped.  Just purchased latest Magnum theme (4.1.2).  Downloaded and unzipped it.  Went to install it at ACP-> Appearnce->Themes->Add Thene->Upload Theme->navigate to IPS_Magnum_Theme.xml, select it and press Next.

Starts loading and within a second I get 

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Repeated everything again with same result.

I tried installing another theme using the above method and all was AOK.  

Downloaded the Magnum theme again from the store, repeated the install and again got the same result.

Is there another way to install this theme?

Edited by PlanetChristmas
typo
7 hours ago, PlanetChristmas said:

I'm stumped.  Just purchased latest Magnum theme (4.1.2).  Downloaded and unzipped it.  Went to install it at ACP-> Appearnce->Themes->Add Thene->Upload Theme->navigate to IPS_Magnum_Theme.xml, select it and press Next.

Starts loading and within a second I get 

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Repeated everything again with same result.

I tried installing another theme using the above method and all was AOK.  

Downloaded the Magnum theme again from the store, repeated the install and again got the same result.

Is there another way to install this theme?

Hello,

This dont seem to be a theme issue, What IPS version are you using?

and i just double checked installing it everything works fine and nobody ever reported any issues like this to be honest 

Edited by TAMAN
5 hours ago, PlanetChristmas said:

I'll admit I never had upload issues until IPS 4.2.2.  My hosting provider is investigating possible server tweaks.

Is there a way to install the theme manually using FTP to transfer the files to the main server (and bypass the IPS upload challenge)?

I dont think so :/. themes need be installed in acp 

Edited by TAMAN

i can't to edit theme

Error: Class 'IPS\forums\Forum' not found (0)
#0 /public_html/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(264): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#1 /public_html/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(415): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(447): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#3 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#4 /public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/customization/themes.php(49): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_themes->execute()
#7 /public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

41 minutes ago, Edson Junior said:

i can't to edit theme

Error: Class 'IPS\forums\Forum' not found (0)
#0 /public_html/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(264): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#1 /public_html/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(415): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(447): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#3 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#4 /public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/customization/themes.php(49): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_themes->execute()
#7 /public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

You dont have forums app installed ? 

there is a setting that customizes forums and im afraid that could cause theme editing issues if you dont have forums app

I will check and do a quick update today, please be patient :)  

Edited by TAMAN
1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

You dont have forums app installed ? 

there is a setting that customizes forums and im afraid that could cause theme editing issues if you dont have forums app

I will check and do a quick today, please be patient :)  

Exactly, I use gallery, articles, downloads apps only.

Version 4.1.3

• Fixed "Style your forums" settings that throws errors if you don't have forums app installed.
  • Improving the dark scheme in Palette tab :) if you are using the dark version you just need to re click the dark option in palette tab to update colors.

• One more preset is added to Palette, Dark Blue, Thanks to @Josiah Wallingford

4c673a36ff3107a9f59d4d5c18572ff8.png

How to update?

Edited by TAMAN
13 minutes ago, PlanetChristmas said:

I now officially LOVE this theme!!!

Is it possible to randomize the sliders so when a person first lands on the page they want always see the same starting slide?

Hi,

Sorry it is not possible at this time, but good idea, maybe in feature updates :) 

I'm glad that you like the theme, let me know if i can help on anything

Edited by TAMAN