Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Small bug - Offline message and the complete my profile progress bar there is no gap/padding.

Pading-profile.PNG.d1e7d388b52719154d27735232c7b71c.PNG

I've added this to create the gap/padding

.ipsBox:not(.ipsBox_transparent):not(.ipsModerated), .cGalleryCat, .cNexusCategoryBlock, #elBlogHeader, #elEventHeader, #elBlogHeaderStats, #elEventHeader_details, #elClubHeader {
    margin-top: 10px;
}

Is this correct? Checked the default theme and there isn't an issue.

33 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Small bug - Offline message and the complete my profile progress bar there is no gap/padding.

.ipsBox:not(.ipsBox_transparent):not(.ipsModerated), .cGalleryCat, .cNexusCategoryBlock, #elBlogHeader, #elEventHeader, #elBlogHeaderStats, #elEventHeader_details, #elClubHeader {
}

Thank you :) 

I will check and fix if needed along with the new version that comes very soon

1 hour ago, CP_User said:

}

Its totally fine here in my side

7789494dfb0f923dd6352ad25eae07f7.png

But i did add a little margin just in case :D 

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Its totally fine here in my side

7789494dfb0f923dd6352ad25eae07f7.png

But i did add a little margin just in case :D 

Thank you, but is that a different screen? I did mine on the forum index. Problem being is that if you dismiss the message on the index you cannot get it back.

Edited by CP_User

Version 4.1

• Added "Colorizer" setting, You can now switch to two pre-setup color schemes dark or white.
  • Added "Forums: Categories" to slider exclude options.
  • Removed "Header" color setting, header is now transparent.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements. 

About the colorizer
Colorizer is some pre-setup color schemes in this theme, By default there is two pre setup colors, White, And Very Dark version of colors, If you want to add your list of customized colors of this theme, feel free to send me the list of your customized color settings in this theme with a message and i will add it to the list :) 

2eef32b3fc4772fc445fb0db3e53805b.png

How to update?

• Use "Upload a new version" method :) 

Enjoy

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, CP_User said:

For some reason it's bundled a centurioncrew logo?

Oh, forgot to delete that

I was testing the logo this guy reported :lol: its their logo tho

Thanks for noticing and letting me know, I just re uploaded the theme and deleted the logo, you can delete it on your side

Just now, TAMAN said:

Oh, forgot to delete that

I was testing the logo this guy reported :lol: its their logo tho

Thanks for noticing and letting me know, I just re uploaded the theme and deleted the logo, you can delete it on your side

HaHa, no problem. Just copying all the settings myself. As I was still using the pre-release 4.2 theme, I thought it would be best to install it new. Thanks for keeping it updated!

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, zelgadis said:

Community -> Forums -> Edit -> Display settings
If you ‘Use a Feature Color’ for a specific forum, the status icon does not change for read/unread status. If you mark forum read the icon doesn't change.

v4.thumb.gif.b04ffba7fb747571cfb5ab6a5a49407c.gif

The above problem is still present in version 4.1.
If you Use a Feature Color for a specific forum, the icon is not faded out to indicate there are no unread topics within the forum.

4 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

The above problem is still present in version 4.1.
If you Use a Feature Color for a specific forum, the icon is not faded out to indicate there are no unread topics within the forum.

First off, This is NOT a problem :D 

Secondly, Sorry, there is nothing i can do about that ips haven't added any class names when the forum uses featured color, just an  inline background and color to the elements the little sliding keeps its color

and then it doesnt even look bad, I actually find if very nice LOL

But, You seem to have added some custom css, the hover should not change the icon color as what i see in the image

5 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Secondly, Sorry, there is nothing i can do about that ips haven't added any class names when the forum uses featured color, just an  inline background and color to the elements the little sliding keeps its color

Ok. I hope they will add a class in the futures versions.

7 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

But, You seem to have added some custom css, the hover should not change the icon color as what i see in the image

No. I did not add any custom CSS.

5 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

User profile -> recent profile visitors. The users photo are stretched.

recentvisitors.png.7555fbda8486f743b55bea47d9f71948.png

Yep, Im aware of that :) 

I will do a quick update today and re-upload the theme without adding any version number 

you can use "Upload a new version" then

I will let you know when its updated