Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

53 minutes ago, Igor Denisov said:

To much problem.. 

1. Can't edit about us section 

2. How copy previous setting? 

312321.jpg

This don't seem to be right, Is all settings are opened in one tab? 

please try to do another fresh install 

12 minutes ago, Igor Denisov said:

Ok. Where now now social link?

God knows where if the settings are all opened under one tab LOL

as i said this does not seem to be normal

Social links settings are in social links tab like this 

1c3f476664532858fe5213928932f2f8.png

But again i dont know why your theme settings are opened under one tab, so try to delete that and do a fresh install 

If settings are still opening under one tab, send me a message i can check it on my side 

Edited by TAMAN

Leave the social links a side for now

you showed me a screenshot and says that slider and some things doesnt work

the screenshot appears to be the old version 

So this is the whole problem here, please delete the old version and use the new version

Edited by TAMAN
44 minutes ago, Igor Denisov said:

ok

Really mate? You wasted my time all the time and haven me testing multiple times to check everything is ok with the theme and given me headache over your ridiculous mistake, then shoving a "Ok" up my ass like this?>_<

If you have any issues let me know, otherwise, the theme is how it is designed, and it is not my problem if you haven't checked the screenshots or demo page before buying it

I also left many time for copy changes... I reinstall update (without error messages 2 times)...

Ok is now.. community is part of our website. I can't spend many time..for  explore all...  Theme and website changed...Some changes i not like..

For example.. New theme can't using previous settings (color's palette, sliders...links...logo...)

But...

I like you theme)) this is real  -and like see is better and better... But i think is many options very good for designers.. Wide variant - one is...

Having a number of issues with a fresh install of 4.0 on my site. First this:

This is site using Magnum 2.0.2:
01.thumb.jpg.5e99ffa1cd0fa1b91e002408b9b0f92a.jpg:

This is the site after 4.0:

02.thumb.jpg.7569dbe862f181b46d67125a9c0cd718.jpg03.thumb.jpg.2db78bf96fb1d97198445c0e8b8f67b5.jpg

I've been messing around with the functions and such (but always reverting back if I don't see any changes that I want of any changes at all) and having a few issues:

1. In the Swiper Slider tab, I've followed the instructions to put my articles into the slider but I'm not seeing Pages_Slider_Articles template key I've made when I try to change the template in the "Content" tab in the block plugin I made so I'm unable to put the articles into slider.

2. Due to the size of some of my article main images, the site width gets pushed far off to the right side of the site. I haven't made any changes to anything that would alter how my news articles show up, this occurred after the fresh install (I still have the old version running the site right now so this is not shown to my community).

3. One thing I want to know is how do I get the swiper slider to go behind my site logo like in the old version of Magnum so that I can cover up the small gray area where my logo sits or just remove the gray area all together?

I want any suggestions on how to fix these two problems? 

Edited by Mikuru // X
8 hours ago, Mikuru // X said:

1. In the Swiper Slider tab, I've followed the instructions to put my articles into the slider but I'm not seeing Pages_Slider_Articles template key I've made when I try to change the template in the "Content" tab in the block plugin I made so I'm unable to put the articles into slider.

Please install the templates provided in "Slider & Footer & News Ticker templates" folder in the zip file there is also a readme file with some more information's about the templates

2. Due to the size of some of my article main images, the site width gets pushed far off to the right side of the site. I haven't made any changes to anything that would alter how my news articles show up, this occurred after the fresh install (I still have the old version running the site right now so this is not shown to my community).

Are you talking about "A different article styles" ? If so The css seem to be not loading as i can see in the screenshot, If you are still using the old version on ips 4.2 then please just remove evetything and reinstall 

3. One thing I want to know is how do I get the swiper slider to go behind my site logo like in the old version of Magnum so that I can cover up the small gray area where my logo sits or just remove the gray area all together?

No settings for that, But its easy with custom.css, Just send me a link to your website and i can help :) 

8 hours ago, CP_User said:

Trying to download the latest version but there is an error with the link.

What error? 

3 hours ago, Igor Denisov said:

Yes i also have question about  small gray area where my logo sits or just remove the gray area all together..

What grey area?

Edited by TAMAN

Update 4.0.1

• Added "Leaderboard" & "Staff" pages to Slider exclude options.
  • Added usergroup options for news ticker, You can now select who can see the news ticker.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.

How to update?

• Use "Upload a new version" method 
37 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

We are going to use your magnum theme for our site https://www.walkingfootball.com/

We want to keep our logo as it appears everywhere we promote

Problem is on mobile when the screen top goes blue - the logo looks out of place

Any ideas on the best way around this?

seems to be an issue with logo css with the recent upgrade, it was today precisely 

I will do a quick update and without any version number just for the logo :) 

Edited by TAMAN