A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

55 minutes ago, iDeath said:

I've figured it out. Is it possible to use your template with RSS feeds?

You mean the records?

these are just styles for pages records so yes everything should work if pages addon allows :)

Edited by TAMAN
7 minutes ago, Morozzz said:

I'd love the new versions to see the widget with a horizontal display of articles and the category page template.

mmm sorry what widget exactly? which style!

all the styles are responsive, vertical or horizontal they always work fine 

i might add category and listing styles in feature updates, no promises :) 

Edited by TAMAN
20 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

mmm sorry what widget exactly? which style!

Style from standard 4.1. I need to get to the main page horizontal column articles:

582a0a610b28b_ThreeColumnIPSCommunitySuite-min.png.5f0dd2a76bc8275dc71b46e01c118d01.png

Included with your pattern is a vertical widget, and I really need a horizontal.

Edited by Morozzz

Do you mean the three column style?

you can add it as block or set it on main database page 

the image above seems like the three column first featured one 

so instead of three column first featured style

select the stand alone three columns, is that what you looking for?

I am talking about widgets and not about the page templates. You along with the templates included are two widgets: a vertical list and a big block and on the right a vertical list of articles. I use both wizdata. But I really miss the third, which displays the blocks with the articles horizontally. On any page of the website.

10 minutes ago, Morozzz said:

I am talking about widgets and not about the page templates. You along with the templates included are two widgets: a vertical list and a big block and on the right a vertical list of articles. I use both wizdata. But I really miss the third, which displays the blocks with the articles horizontally. On any page of the website.

Sorry, still no idea what you talking about man

there are 6 styles

one column, two column, three column, two column first featured, three column first featured, and a news feed style

18 minutes ago, Morozzz said:

Sorry. Maybe I misspoke. For my tasks it would be possible to use the template "3 columns" but I need one horizontal row of the display, for example, 6 articles. It can be implemented?

mmmmmmm

the three column is three column and it is horizontal 

what do you mean one horizontal row? 

there is one column style 

Do you mean you want one column but the same size as three columns? 

still no clue what you want to be honest 

1 hour ago, EmpireKickass said:

Is IPS still at it? keep on getting updates that there is an new version and when checking no updates

Pay attention to update channellog only

if there is a new update you MUST see a different version number AND  update informationMaxthonSnap20170108033024.png

otherwise just ignore emails or simply unfollow the file man, because sometimes i need to edit and correct my stupid english :) sometimes i also reupload the zip editing the readme file or whatever.

Edited by TAMAN
1 minute ago, Morozzz said:

I need 1 row of 6 columns.

ah 

sorry this style is not included and i have no attention to add it because the images will become really small, it will also cause the article title and content/author info wrap to multiple lines

4 minutes ago, Kurisu87 said:

@TAMAN I am currently playing with Pages on a test bed. I have got things working to a point, however, how do I apply the different article styles to a single article? for example here http://cjheron.com/index.php?/articles/a-phone-review-r6/ it is just using the IPS default 

It is not possible, you have to apply the style on the database

ACP > Database > edit your database 

for Display template select one of the styles : )