Jump to content
Invision Community
TAMAN

A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

After installing and configuring all works fine, except there is no option to choose in Listing Template Group. 

listing.png

Listing template is not styled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

This is probably the sharer element, but it is either disabled or your user group can not share the records

anyways, if you enable the sharing option in the database all will be fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TAMAN,

I use Magnum Theme and in my Pages I use one of your templates as Pages Display template.

As you can see in the attachment, when I use one of your templates as Display Template, (example "S1 One Column"), in the records comments, the reactions are missing.

pages.thumb.png.3d15651e7c128e5720da4ceaeb98a134.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zelgadis said:

Hi TAMAN,

I use Magnum Theme and in my Pages I use one of your templates as Pages Display template.

As you can see in the attachment, when I use one of your templates as Display Template, (example "S1 One Column"), in the records comments, the reactions are missing.

pages.thumb.png.3d15651e7c128e5720da4ceaeb98a134.png

Any link to check?

also, are you using the latest version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zelgadis said:

You see the reactions in the Article (the record). All comments to the record are without reactions.

I will take a look

 

Edit. @zelgadis It looks totally fine on my side no issue and i double checked

there could be a setting somewhere that your user group can not use reactions on replies maybe? im not quite sure :)

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TAMAN said:

I will take a look

 

Edit. @zelgadis It looks totally fine on my side no issue and i double checked

there could be a setting somewhere that your user group can not use reactions on replies maybe? im not quite sure :)

If I go in Database -> Edit  -> Display Template Group and change your template with the IPS Default, the reactions in the comments appears. So, I think, it's not an user group settings problem.

Now, I've made a fresh install of Magnum Theme 4.1.4.

In Pages -> Templates I've removed all templates that starts with S1 and I've reinstalled the templates. 

The problem is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

If I go in Database -> Edit  -> Display Template Group and change your template with the IPS Default, the reactions in the comments appears. So, I think, it's not an user group settings problem.

Now, I've made a fresh install of Magnum Theme 4.1.4.

In Pages -> Templates I've removed all templates that starts with S1 and I've reinstalled the templates. 

The problem is still there.

mmmm I will have to download the copy in marketplace and test 

its totally fine in demo page tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×