Invision Community
TAMAN

A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

29 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

After installing and configuring all works fine, except there is no option to choose in Listing Template Group. 

listing.png

Listing template is not styled.

Hi,

This is probably the sharer element, but it is either disabled or your user group can not share the records

anyways, if you enable the sharing option in the database all will be fine 

Hi TAMAN,

I use Magnum Theme and in my Pages I use one of your templates as Pages Display template.

As you can see in the attachment, when I use one of your templates as Display Template, (example "S1 One Column"), in the records comments, the reactions are missing.

pages.thumb.png.3d15651e7c128e5720da4ceaeb98a134.png

1 hour ago, zelgadis said:

Hi TAMAN,

I use Magnum Theme and in my Pages I use one of your templates as Pages Display template.

As you can see in the attachment, when I use one of your templates as Display Template, (example "S1 One Column"), in the records comments, the reactions are missing.

pages.thumb.png.3d15651e7c128e5720da4ceaeb98a134.png

Any link to check?

also, are you using the latest version?

1 hour ago, zelgadis said:

You see the reactions in the Article (the record). All comments to the record are without reactions.

I will take a look

Edit. @zelgadis It looks totally fine on my side no issue and i double checked

there could be a setting somewhere that your user group can not use reactions on replies maybe? im not quite sure :)

Edited by TAMAN

19 hours ago, TAMAN said:

I will take a look

Edit. @zelgadis It looks totally fine on my side no issue and i double checked

there could be a setting somewhere that your user group can not use reactions on replies maybe? im not quite sure :)

If I go in Database -> Edit  -> Display Template Group and change your template with the IPS Default, the reactions in the comments appears. So, I think, it's not an user group settings problem.

Now, I've made a fresh install of Magnum Theme 4.1.4.

In Pages -> Templates I've removed all templates that starts with S1 and I've reinstalled the templates. 

The problem is still there.

34 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

If I go in Database -> Edit  -> Display Template Group and change your template with the IPS Default, the reactions in the comments appears. So, I think, it's not an user group settings problem.

Now, I've made a fresh install of Magnum Theme 4.1.4.

In Pages -> Templates I've removed all templates that starts with S1 and I've reinstalled the templates. 

The problem is still there.

mmmm I will have to download the copy in marketplace and test 

its totally fine in demo page tho