Classifieds System

On 8/25/2020 at 1:00 PM, InvisionHQ said:

there is a widget and from every ad

Hello! Сan you show how these links\buttons on members store look like.

I'm sure that I enabled members store in settings. But I can't find it)

Upd: I found the widget with displaying of members stores, but I still don't understand how they look and what they are formed from.

Upd2: Looks like I found how it should be enabled for every user in profile.

It is also possible there is a bug with the display of galleries in ads: I added an album for the item for sale, but I did not find it or a link to it in the published ad.

Edited by numis
41 minutes ago, Merezhko said:

Hello, 

i’ve got 2.2.1 version on my new community but when testing found that seller doesn’t receive emails from other users. Two tests by different people have been made.

May be a made something wrong in settings?

Can you help, please?

Hi! It would be better if you provide a complete step-by-step description of the problem being caused

3 hours ago, numis said:

Hi! It would be better if you provide a complete step-by-step description of the problem being caused

User 1 submit an advert in the Classified choosing Email as a preferred communication method. Email-address then have been added of course.

1598448470_2021-03-1720_25_53.png.e9e120cf0d319b2165a30632b46f5af8.png

User 2 open this advert, click the Contact Advertiser then in the popup click Email and send the message. 

1249086224_2021-03-1720_26_40.png.aa206b34f9be586db98c5772203b0878.png

User 1 don’t see this message in his email-client nor in Inbox neither in Spam.

Edited by Merezhko
1 hour ago, Merezhko said:

User 1 submit an advert in the Classified choosing Email as a preferred communication method..

User 2 open this advert, click the Contact Advertiser then in the popup click Email and send the message. 

I tried both - e-mail and PM. For e-mail I get it as seller - all OK.

For PM I get notification on board(bell) and notification about PM on my e-mail as seller.

I have standart settings for notifications and for Classifieds at all. So maybe it's trouble on side of your e-mail hosting.

I have some another trouble - I didn't get notification(bell) as buyer for BID(offer) accepted by seller - only e-mail. It's not comfortable as for me.

16 hours ago, Merezhko said:

User 1 submit an advert in the Classified choosing Email as a preferred communication method. Email-address then have been added of course.

1598448470_2021-03-1720_25_53.png.e9e120cf0d319b2165a30632b46f5af8.png

1249086224_2021-03-1720_26_40.png.aa206b34f9be586db98c5772203b0878.png

The mail sending system is directly related to IPS. I advise you to check the email settings and use SMTP or an external mailing service.

34 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

The mail sending system is directly related to IPS. I advise you to check the email settings and use SMTP or an external mailing service.

I did it. The answer is 

You would need to contact the author of that application for support. We would not provide support for 3rd party applications

3 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

However, could you tell me if you use SMTP to send emails from your forum?

Going to do that in a couple of hours.

4 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

Do other forum email work (not only test email)?

Seems to be so.
Registration, welcome emails, support requests works fine.

Hi, its been a long time. Have these question been addressed since then?

1. Changing the order of menu items?

UXjGnxD.jpg

2. Additional layouts?

H8ygHTu.png

3. Add all the items from user menu menu into MENU MANAGER (where it is better suited to be). I dont need to clutter member menu like this. All classifieds menu items should be able to go to the main menu.

On 3/21/2021 at 1:39 PM, sofos said:

@InvisionHQ Hi Adriano, in a fresh installation of the entire website, it happens that the image is wrong when sharing the ad on Twitter. The first two times it went well, from the third on there is this problem. I rebuilt the thumbnails without solving.

Send me a PM with an url to test.

@Maxxius 

(1,3) I suggest you hide the user menu from the settings and use only the main menu that is now implemented in the app.

(2) Classifieds is based on IP.Downloads and uses nodes. I don't know if there is another way to do what you are asking. But if you notice, this is also how the marketplace itself works.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, leonovich_J said:

If a user creates an ad in the Buy section, he cannot close the ad after this need has disappeared.

Where are the user group rights settings? I cannot give moderators some rights, VIPs others, third users.

I don't understand, do you want to give users the ability to close an ad after it has expired?

On 4/9/2021 at 3:09 PM, jesuralem said:

Hi,

I am very interested in this app but i have absolutely no use for commerce, do you have a new timeline for the roadmap ?

Thanks.

I am in the same predicament. I have absolutely no use for commerce but seems like if you want to implement the Classified System for now, you will need to purchase IP.Commerce until such time @InvisionHQ has the version that has no requirements for IP.Commerce.

The whole IPB package (including IP.Commerce) is around $105US / 6mo..  Adding all of my software together I am probably around $350-400 a year.  This whole IPB platform is the best deal I've seen for what you get and less time needed to manage it.

Classifieds was one of the best add-ons for my site, hands down.  InvisionHQ is a great programmer. 

Mike