Classifieds System

Final 2.0.2 release is pending approval in the marketplace.

This is the change log:

FIXED Feedback integration
FIXED minor css issues 
ADDED sort by price (low to high)

ADDED change advert condition for user 
It works only if there are no offers or pending payments.

FIXED filters with pagination issue
ADDED User can set as comple or renew 'expired' ads

1585231863_Schermata2021-02-25alle11_53_09.png.ccd7d0d07e9439a101c73b107e62ad48.png

Edited by InvisionHQ
On 2/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, InvisionHQ said:

Final 2.0.2 release is pending approval in the marketplace.

This is the change log:

FIXED Feedback integration
FIXED minor css issues 
ADDED sort by price (low to high)

ADDED change advert condition for user 
It works only if there are no offers or pending payments.

FIXED filters with pagination issue
ADDED User can set as comple or renew 'expired' ads

1585231863_Schermata2021-02-25alle11_53_09.png.ccd7d0d07e9439a101c73b107e62ad48.png

Thanks for the update @InvisionHQ!

I see your post states 2.0.2 Final, but in the marketplace it's 2.2.0 Beta (currently), i think you meant to type 2.2.0 Final?

Looking forward to the approval in marketplace so i can finally install this on my site!

UPDATE ON MARKETPLACE SUBMISSION:

Let's be clear, classifieds works perfectly. The problem is that this app was approved before a new Invision rule that no longer allows manipulation of the core Group Table. Therefore I will now have to work on making the app complain with this directive.  The time is getting longer, sorry. I could give you the 2.2.0 file but then you would mess up all future updates (I think). Unfortunately I have no other solution.

Hi,

I have just updated to 4.5
My Classifieds apps version is 2.02

hq.jpg.82bd22182981d0af9516f4f810b9f1b6.jpg

I understand the new classified version is not yet approved by IPS, but why I have to pay again, not just renew ?

75532321_Sanstitre-6.jpg.132a682fe47854f20d24254d0cadeea6.jpg

I am back after a few years off from IPS community, so sorry if I miss something that is clear for everyone.

Thank you 🙂 

Getting

[[Template classifieds/front/view/view is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again. I have checked and there are no modifications to this specific file but even so I created a fresh theme using the IPB defaults and got the same error. Last time this happened it was a permissions error and I fixed it by getting a new .tar/.zip off you and updating it that way. I can't do that anymore with the new marketplace system of plugin management 😞

I understand that this is most likely a server configuration error that keeps causing this issue but if possible could I try and fix it with your latest version zipped? I didn't notice this problem in the last two updates. It was 2019 when this last occured.

Edit

Figured it out. Make sure your Trader Feedback plugin is up to date too!

Edited by H C

How to make my sales UNpending? It happens when somebody was tring to buy item and my item is pending. So nobody can't buy it.

obraz.thumb.png.9872dc785f011587daaaf4ccdcd41258.png

I set in IPS Nexus 1 hour for pending but in classifieds app it was pending already another week

obraz.thumb.png.b26326fcb30a9f059693bc9133243b3b.png

How to unpend this?!

Edited by marcin554

@InvisionHQ Hello. Can you fix it in future versions? Now, when closing an ad, we can force the seller to indicate the buyer's nickname. But the system allows closing an ad with an empty customer field. The essence of the request is to prevent the ad with an empty customer field from closing (if it is indicated in the settings in the admin panel).

I'm trying to update from version 1.3.1 to 2.2.0

When updating I always receive this error:

1S111/1 Duplicate column name 'cl_a_EUR'

Any idea how to fix this?

• IPB 4.5.4.2 (just updated from 4.4.10)
  • I run IPB Nexus with three currencies (USD, GBP, EUR)

Update:

Looks as if the update tries twice to insert or update this column cl_a_EUR into the adverts table

TIA

Andreas

Edited by NZyan
2 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

2.2.1 is pending approval in the marketplace with:

FIXED upgrade from 1.3.1 to 2.2.x (duplicate column) @NZyan
FIXED long titles display issue (css) @leonovich_J
FIXED classifieds submenu active items bug @numis
ADDED a new setting has been added to make buyer selection mandatory(or not) when completing an ad @leonovich_J

Finally, can't wait! Will be purchasing this as soon as it goes live in the marketplace!

Thanks for the hard work @InvisionHQ!