Classifieds System

21 minutes ago, statusjpn said:

Is this mod compatible with Invision 4.5.4? I see it states compatibility as 4.5 but from the last few posts it seems like it's still in Beta 3? Any idea when the final version will be released?

Thank you!

Yep.

It was supposed to be November but who knowsé

Edited by Steph40

Well, I just managed to fix it - it appeared it didnt like the classifieds directory in the'forum directory. It required a few uninstalls and reinstalls, some database tweaking, and some manual re-input to get it working again, but it does appear to work now :).

Thank you for taking the time to reply, much appreciated!

Kind regard<s, Wim

Thank you, Steph.

Where do I actually report bugs, do you know?

I found it actually stores each classified 3 times, and gives an error because it uses the same index values each time.

I actually have it in production. It is being sold here in the Market Place, so I expected it to be stable.

Thank you in advance!

Kindest regards, Wim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ Hello!

I ask you to fix several critical errors in the application, please...😪

1. Please correct the feedback system.
I contacted the author of the "feedback system" application, he said that the error was on your side and promised to send you fixes back in November 2020.

1.png.5f497aace122913547b98f5184131fce.png

2.thumb.png.da712401deaf890a5a6b67f91a44d2cf.png

2. The custom filter works only on the first page, on the following pages it lives its own life:

3.thumb.png.943ef7b4907a619f6b7d5f612b3b9985.png4.thumb.png.03bcd1f30c1b62ebcdd281ecbade9adf.png

3. Please do "BUMP(Raise your ad) the ad up the list manually" with the ability to set a timer in days or hours (as it was before in earlier versions on IPB 3..) :unsure:

Users very much complain that their ad, for example a week later, ends up somewhere on page 20 and they have no way to return the ad to the first page.

@InvisionHQ

Hello there, good to see you are back and Happy New Year to you!

Just wondering when the final release for 4.5.x compatibility will be released? As i am looking to deploy this on a LIVE site, would prefer if everything was up and running and bugs have been fixed. I understand the previous estimated release date was Nov/Dec'20.

Appreciate your reply, cheers!

I'm also unable to download this manual.pdf now the new marketplace system is in operation ???

• THIS IS NOT AN UPGRADE of the old app (for IP.Board 3.4), so if you used the old app you probably still have data from the old app in your database, take a read on manual.pdf (page 2) in the zip file or request support before you install this app.
On 1/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, leonovich_J said:

@InvisionHQ Hello!

3. Please do "BUMP(Raise your ad) the ad up the list manually" with the ability to set a timer in days or hours (as it was before in earlier versions on IPB 3..) :unsure:

Users very much complain that their ad, for example a week later, ends up somewhere on page 20 and they have no way to return the ad to the first page.

I would love this "BUMP" too, a lot of users are asking for this too ! 🙂

@InvisionHQ hi 🙂 when do you think this will be available :

2.3 Advert filters #2 (custom fields) (deadlines to be defined, for sure after 4.5) <

Thank you !

On 1/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, leonovich_J said:

@InvisionHQ Hello!

I ask you to fix several critical errors in the application, please...😪

1. Please correct the feedback system.

2. The custom filter works only on the first page, on the following pages it lives its own life:

1. Yes, fix is ready

2. Let me check 

3. I do not understand the meaning of this request. If 10 people find themselves on the last page they will all bump and those who will become last will do the same. bump bump in the end you come back to the same initial result. 

On 1/17/2021 at 6:51 PM, THL said:

I'm also unable to download this manual.pdf now the new marketplace system is in operation ???

• THIS IS NOT AN UPGRADE of the old app (for IP.Board 3.4), so if you used the old app you probably still have data from the old app in your database, take a read on manual.pdf (page 2) in the zip file or request support before you install this app.

Please, I understand the anxiety, but open an MP or a post, not both.
Otherwise it becomes even more difficult to follow all the requests, I replied to you in mp.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, statusjpn said:

Just wondering when the final release for 4.5.x compatibility will be released?

These days.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:10 AM, marcin554 said:

How can I set invoice expiration time to 1 hour (now it is default one day). I would like to expiration pending invoices after one hour not after one day because I is blocking my product in store.

I think this is more of a question for IP.Commerce. 

Hi @InvisionHQ you forgot my message above 🙂

For the bump feature, of course user has top pay for it each time he bumps his advert

Found a CSS bug, if no max-width a long advert title would break the css template (in the categories)

Fix

h4.ipsDataItem_title.ipsContained_container a {
max-width: 450px;
}

@InvisionHQ can you check this fixes the bug tx
Edited by Durango