Jump to content

Community

Adriano Faria

Classifieds System

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jimpeccable said:

So there's no way to get a members store for the current IPS and going forward?

We can hope that the developer will update Classifieds to this later on so it will work on IPS 4.3. But there is one other option to have Member store. There is one plugin in the market here by @TheJackal84 i think that have this option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bing11 said:

yes I can see the invoice . but the seller how can see the invoice.

when someone buy something. the buyer how can check the orders. and make the order finish like shipping....   (not need contact the buyer again ,wait he answer )

I don't think the seller can see the invoice. If the seller is in a member group he don't have acces to Admin CP. If you use the Commerce integration and have Transactions enable all the transaction will be handle by your payment handler. So you have make sure the buyer pay the invoice i think. If any one else have a better answer please let me know.

Edited by tomwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Jimpeccable i just tested the issue having on client site has setup this plugin and unsure the issue having in terms setting up members stores i was able to setup new store using this plugin without any issues as may see i not the owner of the application but i do try help people that need help with other dev's files.

@tomwin am i correct your having same issue with setting up stores for members ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jimpeccable said:

So there's no way to get a members store for the current IPS and going forward?

 

20 hours ago, tomwin said:

But there is one other option to have Member store.

6lalRqD.jpg

Go to your profile -> Edit Profile:

FVxYl4r.jpg

Then go to the URL (example): ...index.php?/classifieds/store/1-adriano

Tt3v44e.png

That's the Member Store in Classifieds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adriano Faria I'm needing assistance on the settings for my members.

I'm trying to post a new item and I have a user on my forum trying to post a new item on the classified.

The error I get with a user that has an admin is "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

The user sees the page, but there is no button to add an item to the classified. Please assist.

the Main Admin of the account can press submit, clicks a category, then nothing pops but it loads a page that says this:

Sorry, there is a problem

You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

Error code: CL-SUBMIT/1

 

Edited by Kassandra Taggart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kassandra Taggart said:

@Adriano Faria I'm needing assistance on the settings for my members.

I'm trying to post a new item and I have a user on my forum trying to post a new item on the classified.

The error I get with a user that has an admin is "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

The user sees the page, but there is no button to add an item to the classified. Please assist.

the Main Admin of the account can press submit, clicks a category, then nothing pops but it loads a page that says this:

Sorry, there is a problem

You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

Error code: CL-SUBMIT/1

 

I figured it out.  There is permissions under the app under categories along with permissions for member/groups.

Then you have to click all the types and packages for each category.

Sorry to bug ya!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, Jimpeccable said:

Hi Guys,

Forgive me if this is silly but I can't for the life of me find how a member sets up a store? I get that adverts are listed by on their profile but is there actually a place for a member store/shop?

image.thumb.png.2591280025a9946918e4e7180a416696.png

On 11/9/2018 at 3:16 PM, Jimpeccable said:

So there's no way to get a members store for the current IPS and going forward?

Edit profile -> Member Store tab

2013566514_Schermata2018-11-13alle11_38_37.thumb.png.c5806e4ef8a6fdd8085a543fa3059d03.png

Quote

Also, is there an easy way to change the term "adverts" or "advert" to something like "ad" or "classified"? The term advert isn't widely used here in the US.

You can translate all strings of the app in the ACP.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Edit profile -> Member Store tab

2013566514_Schermata2018-11-13alle11_38_37.thumb.png.c5806e4ef8a6fdd8085a543fa3059d03.png

You can translate all strings of the app in the ACP.

 

Thanks for the reply. I noticed an issue when setting up the member store with permissions. I wanted to only allow a certain member group to be able to create a member store, but of course any group or guest should be able to view the store created by the paying member group. As it is now, if all member groups aren't selected, then any member group not selected can't view the store. Shouldn't it be that only the selected member groups can create their own store, however anyone can view it? I wanted the member store feature to be a perk for paying members. Hope this makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having issues with "classified" showing up on my menu. Refresh it and made it live and still get nothing. I went far as check the groups setting and all users have access to this app. Any idea? as it's not showing a error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm experiencing a very weird issue with classifieds app since last 4-5 days. Some users reported that when they post advert as usual everything seems fine and no error reports but again page reload to same advert entry page and advert doesn't get saved.

When I access from there account and add advert it gets posted just fine. These users have already posted an advert before so they know what they are doing.

Is there any IP blacklisting option in the classified app that they must be on some spammy IP and getting a block to submit advert but they can login.....?

How can we clear cache and reset all users permission in classifieds app so all user must be able to post adverts just fine....?

Same users can be logged in and also create new business listing pages (IP Pages) but not post an advert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 7:46 PM, Gauravk said:

Is there any IP blacklisting option in the classified app that they must be on some spammy IP and getting a block to submit advert but they can login.....?

No

On 11/16/2018 at 7:46 PM, Gauravk said:

How can we clear cache and reset all users permission in classifieds app so all user must be able to post adverts just fine....?

You can try from ACP->Support tools but I think that this is a user related problem. Have you checked in the logs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i noticed one other problem. When i tested how it look like if guest have permission to post an advert but that function does not seem to be working.

On Member group setting for guest and allow guest to post an advert is not working. Not sure if i'm doing right but can't find any other setting to allow guest to post than this setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

No

You can try from ACP->Support tools but I think that this is a user related problem. Have you checked in the logs?

Thanks for your help, after breaking my head enough on phone I went to see those users and realized that all of them were missing to fill the description of an advert and that's why advert was not getting submitted.

Can we please have a loud and clear error message to fill the required field to deal with such speedy fast / ignorant users......? As presently there is no error message shown anywhere, it simply returns to the advert entry page again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I turn off the "Display 'Classifieds' options in user menu menu?" option where is those menu items accessed from?

The issue is that if I turn it on it places the sub menu options in the User's menu which is fine however on my laptop this extends the User's drop down menu below my laptop screen and I am unable to logout or access the Admin CP as they are below what I can see on the screen.

What I would like to do is add the sub menu options to the sub menu in the Menu Manager OR some way to display them on the sub menu line when on the Classifieds page for example:

Tt3v44e.thumb.png.4e646a9df7ecb97dd9daf81eb3600a27.png

Can you please advise how I can do this...thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I been working on my classifieds a while now. But something is missing here to make this Classifieds to be great. The classifieds system now is ok but there is no search alternativ for location on the ads. Let say you have 1000 ads and you want to se ads near you in your city. Thats not possible. The only way to do that is to force the user to write the location on the description or title. The location, City, State today on the adverts is not searchable or clickable to find similar adverts in same location you live in. I suggest the developer to improve this so users on a big site can find adverts in same are they live in. Today that is not possible. Or maybe there is a way to do this but i can't find the settings. Please tell me how to do this?

Edited by tomwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I need to make same augments to the available Packages. I need to make one package with advert number limit.

Example: a free submission package that a user can only post X adverts per week. I see only the option to set the duration of the advert.

Any instructions ?

Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Vasilis Delios said:

Hello,

I need to make same augments to the available Packages. I need to make one package with advert number limit.

Example: a free submission package that a user can only post X adverts per week. I see only the option to set the duration of the advert.

Any instructions ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi, i can help you to do something simular. In your member ---> group setting ---> adverts settings you can allow your free members only to post one advert in one week. Or one each day. No need to use the package for this. i'm glad to help. Hope this can help u.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tomwin said:

Hi, i can help you to do something simular. In your member ---> group setting ---> adverts settings you can allow your free members only to post one advert in one week. Or one each day. No need to use the package for this. i'm glad to help. Hope this can help u.

Thank you @tomwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 2:39 PM, tomwin said:

Hello! I been working on my classifieds a while now. But something is missing here to make this Classifieds to be great. The classifieds system now is ok but there is no search alternativ for location on the ads. Let say you have 1000 ads and you want to se ads near you in your city. Thats not possible. The only way to do that is to force the user to write the location on the description or title. The location, City, State today on the adverts is not searchable or clickable to find similar adverts in same location you live in. I suggest the developer to improve this so users on a big site can find adverts in same are they live in. Today that is not possible. Or maybe there is a way to do this but i can't find the settings. Please tell me how to do this?

you can't

There is a big thing missing on Classified apps :

1) the possibility to filter the results : by price, by brand etc

2) A real search box with multiple criterias like you can see on various marketplaces :

i want to see the adverts with price less than $100, belonging to a category in particular etc

This is the major improvement we need for Classifieds

PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF YOU SUPPORT THIS REQUEST !

Edited by Durango

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Durango said:

you can't

There is a big thing missing on Classified apps :

1) the possibility to filter the results : by price, by brand etc

2) A real search box with multiple criterias like you can see on various marketplaces :

i want to see the adverts with price less than $100, belonging to a category in particular etc

This is the major improvement we need for Classifieds

Please like this post if you support this request !!

There is other classifieds app that say 'best classifieds of ips', by spanner, someone can give reviews between both apps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kmk said:

There is other classifieds app that say 'best classifieds of ips', by spanner, someone can give reviews between both apps? 

Never heard of this one, got a link ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...