Classifieds System

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

So a club can have it's own specific members club classified listings and it's tied into ipcommerce so we can earn revenue from people posting classified ads in that club?

If I need to ask that question in the other app please let me know

thanks

Please, ask your questions regarding Classifieds in its support topic. The dev will reply.

4 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

unfortunately it looks like there is no support anymore

No support? Really? This is the support topic here on IPS forum with more of twenty replies in the last days and 2 new releases:

I can't see a reply made by you, I am baffled in reading these statements with this superficiality.

If it is too hard to ask in this forum then, as Adriano suggests, you can register on BBcode.it 

and subscribe to the Classifieds Club.

Regards.

11 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

No support? Really

Excuse me for one moment.

When I went to https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8311-classifieds-system/

All I could see was

Support Info

Support forum: bbcode.it

That just to be to a page listing clubs.

Thank you for giving me the actual link to your support topic on this site

And before you quote a potential customer for this app using "superficiality." - maybe it would be worth updating....

Support Info

to the link you just provided - https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/432540-classifieds-system/

classifieds.thumb.jpg.6571791156ee03bc1246facf18e09918.jpg

Edited by Unlucky
1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

All I could see was

Support Info

That just to be to a page listing clubs.

The official support for Classifieds app is on BBcode.it as you read in the marketplace,

and in the " just to be to a page listing clubs" you can find one club that  is oddly named  "Classifieds"...

not a simple list of clubs.

If you need further clarification, you can also write me privately but I will not answer further in this topic 

that we have unfairly tainted.

1 hour ago, InvisionHQ said:

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

unfortunately it looks like there is no support anymore

No support? Really? This is the support topic here on IPS forum with more of twenty replies in the last days and 2 new releases:

I can't see a reply made by you, I am baffled in reading these statements with this superficiality.

You rudely accused me of lack of thoroughness, depth of character, or serious thought on this forum

You now state:

18 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

The official support for Classifieds app is on BBcode.it as you read in the marketplace,

After accusing me of superficiality when i did not post in a topic that WAS NOT LINKED FROM https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8311-classifieds-system/

I am extremely offended by your attack on my character and accusations of superficiality.

I would like you to retract that accusation please

Hi @InvisionHQ, I've tried signing up to your support board but the registration email isn't coming through. I'm trying to update the app from v1.0.3.3 to 1.1.1 using IPB v2.4.1 and keep getting the following error:

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!
1S111/1 lang_not_exists__cl_advert_submitted

Please can you help

Cheers

I am awaiting club approval on BBcode.it, but in the interim will ask here. I tried adding a "Adverts" app to two clubs on my site. Both gave an uninformative "Something went wrong. Please try again."

Checking the system logs:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r276085/system/Application/Application.php(231): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('quizzes', 'app_directory', NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/r276085/system/Helpers/Form/Editor.php(103): IPS\_Application::load('quizzes')
#2 /var/www/html/r276085/applications/classifieds/sources/Category/Category.php(669): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('club_node_descr...', NULL, false, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/r276085/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(988): IPS\classifieds\_Category->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#4 /var/www/html/r276085/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->nodeForm()
#5 /var/www/html/r276085/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(98): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/r276085/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/r276085/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/r276085/init.php(522): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

I am running system 4.2.1 and Classifieds 1.1.2

8 minutes ago, Northeast Mountain Sports said:

Okay, I'll bite. How do I do that? I was unaware that I even had such functionality.

Confirmed that I never purchased that app. Not sure how the reference got in there if it wasn't though the latest Classifieds app which comes from the same vendor. Or for some reason I'm cross-linked against someone on the same IPS Cloud server.

I just checked it and it is the damn Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V!

46 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

take a look in the category model, especially in Clubs methods. 

In \applications\classifieds\sources\Category\Category.php:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Editor( 'club_node_description', $this->_id ? \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( static::$titleLangPrefix . $this->_id . '_desc' ) : NULL, FALSE, array( 'app' => 'quizzes', 'key' => 'Categories', 'autoSaveKey' => ( $this->id ? "classifieds-cat-{$this->id}" : "classifieds-new-cat" ), 'attachIds' => $this->id ? array( $this->id, NULL, 'description' ) : NULL, 'minimize' => 'q_cdesc' ) ) );

@Northeast Mountain Sports, if you are able to download the file via FTP,  you can edit the line above to change 'quizzess' to 'classifieds'. Or wait for @InvisionHQ to release a new version.

Sorry.

I too went to bbcode.it, joined and asked a support question via a message and got no response? Why does the marketplace app say the support is at bbcode.it when you say it is here at IPS? Seems it should link to the topic here as it always has?

Anyway I would like to edit the email that the seller receives when somebody clicks the "Contact Advertiser" button as members are replying directly to the email and I am getting them which I don't want?

Thanks

Think I've asked this before, but can we have the for sale, wanted, exchange text on the widgets so people can tell? IPS Buttons or Text would be great.

Also, I really think the widget should say, Posted: 5 days ago, instead of: 1 month and 26 days.

Edited by CP_User
11 hours ago, Genestoy said:

Why does the marketplace app say the support is at bbcode.it when you say it is here at IPS? Seems it should link to the topic here as it always has?

Because this topic was created when Adriano submit the app in the Marketplace and I keep it for communications and redirect users to bbcode.it.

I too went to bbcode.it, joined and asked a support question via a message and got no response?

This is a question? because I din't find any contents on bbcode opened by @Genestoy

597c6e66a5d95_Schermata2017-07-29alle13_13_51.png.6b47e4279e22823da86c8e79af7c53cb.png

CONTENT COUNT 0 

Anyway I would like to edit the email that the seller receives when somebody clicks the "Contact Advertiser" button as members are replying directly to the email and I am getting them which I don't want?

I'm happy to help you if you ask this question on the "Classifieds System" club on bbcode.it: Support forum

Think I've asked this before, but can we have the for sale, wanted, exchange text on the widgets so people can tell? IPS Buttons or Text would be great.

Also, I really think the widget should say, Posted: 5 days ago, instead of: 1 month and 26 days.

I'll take this comment as suggestion for a future release.

BTW You can suggest new features here: Suggestions Forum

This application is really great, but it would be nice if the adverts can be for services and not just physical items.   Under "Item Condition", I can't leave that blank if the advert is about a service, a job posting or any other type of "classified" ad.  

Will you consider updating the app to allow non physical items to be listed (ie: Job Posting, Services, etc...)

27 minutes ago, DanLemX said:

This application is really great, but it would be nice if the adverts can be for services and not just physical items.   Under "Item Condition", I can't leave that blank if the advert is about a service, a job posting or any other type of "classified" ad.  

Will you consider updating the app to allow non physical items to be listed (ie: Job Posting, Services, etc...)

So atm something like digital commissions (like art) cannot be advertised using this application?

Edited by Claire Field