Tapatalk IPS4 issue upload file to root of the forum system

GazzaGarratt

Hi,

We are really struggling to get Tapatalk to work on IPS4 - It asks to get the Tapatalk file and 'upload it to the root of your forum system'. This is something we didn't need to do on 3.4 so I would appreciate it if someone can help us get the file in the right place so the plugin will work correctly.

Many Thanks in advance.

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 3:26 AM, Rhett said:

Upload the"mobiquo" folder to your site via FTP, to the same location where you see your conf_global.php file, then install the plugin from the acp

Unfortunately I've uploaded the mobiquo folder via FTP into the correct place and it still doesn't work. Everytime Tapatalk is enabled it doubles/triples posts which you then can't delete and then you can't post at all until Tapatalk is disabled.

Was hoping to turn our site into an app via this soon but we're really struggling with this now.

Just now, Diddums said:

Unfortunately I've uploaded the mobiquo folder via FTP into the correct place and it still doesn't work. Everytime Tapatalk is enabled it doubles/triples posts which you then can't delete and then you can't post at all until Tapatalk is disabled.

Was hoping to turn our site into an app via this soon but we're really struggling with this now.

I would recommend contacting Tapatalk for support in this case. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2016 at 9:18 AM, Diddums said:

We have. Which is why I've come here because of the time it's taken them to not come up with an resolvable answer. I appreciate the help with this one.

Has your tapatalk issue been resolved?

I had tapatalk working fine for the last year until I upgraded to the latest IPS (4.1.14.3 from 4.1.13) and then also updated Tapatalk to 1.2.9 from 1.2.3.

Now my Tapatalk website settings page says it cannot find tapatalk on my server? But I have uploaded it exactly the same way as I did last time. Also Tapatalk support has not gotten back to me still, did they ever get back to you?

• 10 months later...
On 19/09/2016 at 4:18 AM, Neej said:

Has your tapatalk issue been resolved?

I had tapatalk working fine for the last year until I upgraded to the latest IPS (4.1.14.3 from 4.1.13) and then also updated Tapatalk to 1.2.9 from 1.2.3.

Now my Tapatalk website settings page says it cannot find tapatalk on my server? But I have uploaded it exactly the same way as I did last time. Also Tapatalk support has not gotten back to me still, did they ever get back to you?

Sorry for the extreme late reply! I fixed it as it looked like I was putting the mobiquo files in the wrong place. It all worked after that moment. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

for those of us "in the cloud" do we simply download the TAR file and then nothing else?  I cant see a way to add in the tapatalk key or anything when we install TT as an application versus a plug in?

Ever since the 4.2 upgrade its not letting anyone log in via TT..

Archived