Definite articles - how to add them to the language in acp?

Apfelstrudel

Hi,

thanks for implementing the definite/indefinite article feature for foreign languages. But how can I add an additional language string as described in the release notes ...

... without uploading a complete new language file. We changed a lot of pre-translated strings and don't want to overwrite them again.

Is there any manual way to add those definite article strings?

BTW, you can't search for ___defart keys only. I always see the __indefart.

As I said above, the __defart_ strings appear not to have come across with the release. I have a support ticket open currently about it, since I wanted to be sure it wasn't just something wrong with my installation. Since you're experiencing the same thing, I think we know it's a bug. At least IPS is aware of it now ^_^

Now I tried it on different installations. Everytime the same result with mixed languages. Before the upgrade it worked fine and the system used the correct translation. I already opened a ticket.

Does anybody know the phrase key of this word "topic"? I cannot find any untranslated phrase with it.

stream.jpg

Maybe I can fix the problem knowing the right key.

Now I got the answer from support to search for __defart_topic but those __defart phrases don't exist at all. Even when I enter __defart as a key search critera only the __indefart phrases come up. Tested on two different .14.1 installations. Both were upgraded before.

So something seams to be wrong. I don't know how opentype found the phrases. ?

Exactly those __defart phrases are not being shown in our installations. We tested it on two different systems. If we search for __defart only the __indefart phrases are being shown. Very strange.

At the moment tier II support escalated it to the developers. Maybe it is a bug but not everywhere.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-22 um 17.34.21.png

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-22 um 17.34.34.png

Archived