[Help] Upgrade 4.1.14 Error I Can't acces to Admin

Natea

Today when I try update my forum from 4.1.13.2 to new 4.1.14, after run auto update from admin panel I see an EX2 error.

6f8c0f7f31f302ae97bdfcb7520026e0.png

The update is incomplete, my forum doesn't work, and I can't login to admin. If I try login to the admin panel I see another error.

31f1887fe2f08f997b385e5ed0dbd444.png

Please, help me, I can do? :S

I attach the two errors I see...

I can't run support tool, if I can't login to admin panel :S

• Management

We are seeing dozens of people reporting this error. As it's with a custom app there is little we can do to assist.

That error indicates something is wrong with the Collab custom application you have installed.

Please go to your plugins directory and rename hooks.php to something else temporarily. You should then be able to proceed with the upgrade.

You may want to disable Collab and then contact the author of Collab for assistance.

It is theme related. I CAN NOT upload a new theme. Support tool did NOT help. The forum is broken.

Theme .xml file
[[Template core/global/forms/upload is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] 

What can I do?

Maybe related:

3C130/1 Something went wrong. Please try again.

Also:

#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'htmlspecialchar...', '/var/www/html/f...', 7180, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(7180): htmlspecialchars(Array, 131, 'UTF-8', false)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_global_forms->upload('core_theme_set_...', NULL, true, NULL, NULL, 63, NULL, Array, '6d3f66ad04fdb1b...', false, NULL, true, 'core.attachment...', Array, NULL)
#3 /var/www/html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('upload', Array)
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->upload('core_theme_set_...', NULL, true, NULL, NULL, 63, NULL, Array, '6d3f66ad04fdb1b...', false, NULL, true, 'core.attachment...', Array, NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/forum/system/Helpers/Form/Upload.php(394): call_user_func(Array, 'core_theme_set_...', NULL, true, NULL, NULL, 63, NULL, Array, '6d3f66ad04fdb1b...', false, NULL, true, 'core.attachment...', Array, NULL)
#7 /var/www/html/forum/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(261): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Upload->html()
#8 /var/www/html/forum/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(405): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#9 /var/www/html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(299): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#10 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->block('theme_set_add_b...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), false)
#11 /var/www/html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#12 /var/www/html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/customization/themes.php(997): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('block', Array)
#13 /var/www/html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/customization/themes.php(997): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->block('theme_set_add_b...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), false)
#14 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_themes->add()
#15 /var/www/html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#16 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#17 /var/www/html/forum/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#18 /var/www/html/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\hook49->execute()
#19 /var/www/html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#20 /var/www/html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#21 {main}

Archived