Members Can't Add Signatures

Dev Anthony

Evening everyone!

I've seen a handful of other posts floating around with the same issue.  All were directed to have members look under Account Settings -> Signature to add or edit their signatures.  This was typically followed up with "Oooh! Found it!" from the original poster.  I've been going nuts trying to figure this out since the upgrade to the latest stable version.  I've made sure all user groups have signatures enabled, yet the attached image is what we see for the Account Settings page.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.  (And if it's something glaringly obvious that I missed, I promise to slap myself good and hard.)

Thanks!

-Dev

signatures.jpg

You've made sure it's enabled for the groups, but have you made sure it's enabled globally? The group settings are visible even though it's disabled globally.

Search for "signature" in the ACP search field in the top right corner and click the "Enable signatures?" link in the search overlay and you will be taken to the page with the setting.

Skjermbilde 2016-08-04 kl. 08.05.32.png

Ding, ding, ding!  We have a winner.  Thank you, TSP, for saving me from the wrath of my members!  And Meddysong, I appreciate you as well! 

Consider me soundly slapped, because I looked at that page a good dozen times and completely failed to see that option.  Move along, nothing to see here...  Admins, feel free to close this thread.

Thanks again!

-Dev

Archived