question

Mike Niewold

44 minutes ago, Mike Niewold said:

I want to thank you for this. it worked.

I have just one question. if I write something in a topic, then there is always space between.

like here. I hope you can help me with this

Greeting

Mike

If you mean like this:

Use the 'shift' key
when you press
enter key

That's normal for a modern website. If you press enter, you're creating a new paragraph and the new line is separated from the previous one. The old days of pressing enter twice to create a new paragraph are over.

As Steve says above, if you desperately need to write something on a line below your current text without leaving a space (for instance, if you're producing a list), then holding shift whilst pressing enter will do that for you.

hello everybody,

I have a problem. yesterday I opened my site.

new geragistrerders get no e-mail. not in their spam box and not in their spam box also not the inbox.

I have to approve them itself.  where the system on state.

E-mail confirmation
An e-mail will be sent to the user. This is a special link recorded when clicked should be to validate the account..

Or should I use something else do. I still do not really familiar with this new version of the board

Greeting
Mike

3 hours ago, Meddysong said:

Just to check because it's not clear to me from what you say:

Have you been to ACP > Members > Registration and selected "Email validation"? If you have and it's not working, then my advice would be to submit a support request n the client area.

I have sent you a personal message

• 2 weeks later...

Archived