(GS) Server List

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I bought this application earlier today, and my team and I can't get any of our servers to hook up to it. We have Garry's Mod servers, Minecraft servers, and a teamspeak3 server, and none of them are going into the application. It gives no indication of what is wrong, it simply says the server could not be added and to try again later. I know the IPs and ports are correct since I am connecting to all of our servers using the same IPs and ports I have been typing in. Our teamspeak3 server is currently being hosted by someone else, but I know I have the correct query port when adding it, yet still is not accepted by the application.

• 2 weeks later...

When the block is added to my homepage it crashes that page. It gives my an page isnt working screen. I can't access any of its options either. Being that i'm new to this, is there any logs i can link you to, to show my errors?

Thank you

Edited by Higuy0900

Hello,

This time it gave me an error while trying to access it within the AdminCP

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 applications\serverlist\modules\admin\serverlist\overview.php(34): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global', 'serverlist', 'admin')
#1 system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(96): IPS\serverlist\modules\admin\serverlist\_overview->manage()
#2 applications\serverlist\modules\admin\serverlist\overview.php(24): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\serverlist\modules\admin\serverlist\_overview->execute()
#4 {Admin_Directory}\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Problems with this new version.

First:problem: This last version don't work using the update to new version. Only fresh install.

Problems with Servers teamspeak 3: 50 % of time show server offline and since i installed this plugin sometimes the TS crash.  , . The ip's are in WHITELIST and i don't have any problem with the gametracker ot the tsviewer.com. I'm sure threre is something wrong with is.

I get this error after installing it, any idea why?

InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(233): IPS\_Member->canAccessModule(NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#3 {main}

On version v 4.1.14.3

If anyone has the issue where your server stats arent being updated. It looks like the script isnt "enabling" the core_task to update the data.

I was able to fix this by going into the "CORE_TASKS" database table and changing the 0 to a 1 in the enabled row for the "serverlist" app

On 12.09.2016 at 8:54 AM, Lewis Pardo said:

I get this error after installing it, any idea why?

InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(233): IPS\_Member->canAccessModule(NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#3 {main}

On version v 4.1.14.3

20 hours ago, peer2 said:

Task showing up as  Not currently needed.  so its not updating as a task. Am i doing something wrong ?

Also can you add the ability to sort them in the order we want?

I can not reproduce these errors/bugs.