Having doubts setting up my forum

Hey guys, I'm new on IPS and seeting up my first forum over here.

My dounbt for now is about some things that are not showing on the forum page, first one is the last category I've created (as you can see at image1), it just doesn't appears in the forum (image2).

As you can see at image2 as well, is that the side bars, users online and forum statistics doesn't appears in the forum as well, I don't know if it should appears or if I should set it up in any place (if that's the case, can someone show me where I find it?)

Thank you in advance.

image1.png

image2.png

2 hours ago, Veterans Online Brasil said:

As you can see at image2 as well, is that the side bars, users online and forum statistics doesn't appears in the forum as well, I don't know if it should appears or if I should set it up in any place (if that's the case, can someone show me where I find it?)

If you're signed in as an admin, you'll see a little "arrow" icon stuck to the left side of your site. Click that, and you can add widgets to your sidebar (or above/below your categories). ^_^ 

On 08/07/2016 at 8:27 PM, R-023 said:

Have you set the permissions correct, including the parents category?

Sounds like somehow the problem was on permissions field, no one was checked up to see the category that was not showing up. Thank you, problem solved!

On 08/07/2016 at 9:52 PM, ehren. said:

If you're signed in as an admin, you'll see a little "arrow" icon stuck to the left side of your site. Click that, and you can add widgets to your sidebar (or above/below your categories). ^_^ 

Thank you! Widgets doubt solved!

Archived