Topic Title links to First Unread Post

BN_IT_Support

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At the moment this is a global change but it could be done on a per-user basis if there is sufficient interest.

I would love to have this option, as only some of my members would like this function and I don’t want to enable it for the entire forum.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2016 at 7:34 PM, Runar said:

I would love to have this option, as only some of my members would like this function and I don’t want to enable it for the entire forum.

It could be made with a setting in admin that enables or disables a user setting which activates the ability for a members to control it them self in their settings. Could be a nice feature!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Edward Shephard said:

Are you sure?!  It's working okay for me here.

See my post above here.
I corrected my issue description.

It is on the stream pages the read topics don´t link to the last post.
I use a 24h stream on my community (where all topics from the last 24h are showing, read and unread) and thats where the issue is for me. On the already read topics.

Just now, Edward Shephard said:

Yes I saw - we cross-posted.  As I said the plugin isn't making any changes to activity streams but you should be able to set that using the built-in setting.

597af73f82fa8_ScreenShot2017-07-28at09_34_40.png.40064a05c98baa7f118c8630d24ae612.png

Got it... I was so sure that behaviour was due to your plugin (even in the streams), but I now see your plugin works differently.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Archived