Kitchen Sink

@Sergey_SV Is KS the first plugin in the list of plugins in the acp? It pretty much has to be right now otherwise it will over-write any other plugins that modify that area.

For the other bit I'd have to add that in, or, let me look and see if that already exists in IPS and I can use that then.

EDIT: Of course there is an IPS language bit for that already. I'll make that change.

Edited by Flitterkill
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great plugin!

I have an issue though.  If I move the 'Report' link and 'Edit' link to the options menu (I am using the gear icon), the gear icon only shows if the member has permission to edit the post.  I need everyone to be able to report posts, but with the above  settings, the report link only is available if the member can edit the post.

No major drama as I have moved the 'report post' back to where it was but it would be good to place it under the options menu.

9 minutes ago, Flitterkill said:

Can you show me what it is exactly? Not sure I follow...

Yeah sure, something like this:

Attachments.thumb.JPG.898ed78fa253ef2864f0bd4cbc01996d.JPG

It would be even better if there were options to display / not display file information.  

One thing I just realized, however, is that how you treat attachments at bottom of the post should be different than attachments inline with text. 

Edited by Joel R

FYI all there is a bug with the upcoming 4.1.18 release and Kitchen Sink when viewing a topic. Tracking it down now.

EDIT: The error given is just a generic template parse error saying there is an extra } somewhere. It's seems to be on topic view and I'm betting its all the new editable prefix/tags/topic title stuff as those areas in the templates have changed a ton with the new code.

So, basically don't update to the 4.1.18 release when it comes out unless I have this patched up.

EDIT #2: Appears to be an IPS hook incompatibility on that template with 18.3 beta

Edited by Flitterkill
3 hours ago, Flitterkill said:

@Mark fixed the template bug this morning prior to the official release of 4.1.18 so everything should be good to go.

Let me know if there are any bugs that crop up or missing features, especially in the top section of topics as a lot has changed there recently.

Quite a few plugins I note is suffering this bug where you can't view forum topic. 

Will IPB be publishing a support article on how this can be fixed? I've had to disable a few plugins until they have been updated. 

Thanks

pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everybody, what a great plugin!!!

Two questions please.

Where in CSS can I adjust the height of the follow button to be like others from my theme?

58dd900193571_Capturadepantalla2017-03-30ala(s)22_28_39.thumb.png.aef778e9759d6f0b64000d44d3fc3212.png

Where to in CSS to chage option button colors?

58dd9002806ba_Capturadepantalla2017-03-31ala(s)00_30_10.png.18cf523453f0eec5655306f3a5875e49.png

And sorry I just looked for ligthbox feature and don't find documentation... What is this feature, where is enableb/disabled...?

Thanks a lot!

Lightbox: Just changes the lightbox appearance everywhere. Configure it as you want.

Options Button:

.ksOptionsGear {
    font-size: 24px;
    color: #e0e0e0;
    transition: color .5s ease;
}

.ksOptionsGear:hover {
    color: black;
}

Change as needed.

Follow: Change as needed but be warned the follow button is a complicated...

div.ipsFollow.ipsButton.ipsButton_light.ipsButton_verySmall {
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 34px;
    padding: 0 15px;
    background: #f6f6f6;
    transition: background 0.3s;
}
.ipsFollow .ipsCommentCount {
    margin: 0 0px 0 0;
    background: none;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    text-shadow: none !important;
    line-height: 18px;
    font-size: 16px;
    font-weight: bold;
    border-radius: 0px 2px 2px 0px;
    top: 1px;
}

Might be some others as well...

Hi FlitterKill,

Lightbox: Just changes the lightbox appearance everywhere. Configure it as you want.

Yes sorry, what I wanted to know is what is Lightbox?

Follow: Change as needed but be warned the follow button is a complicated...

I tryed make changes into KS CSS but don't do nothing. Also deleted all Follow Button section in KS CSS and does nothing.

After I tryed to make a change in custom.css and seems to work with the Follow button box height. (I don't know if it's the correct way)...

58ddc7e466b1f_FollowButton.thumb.png.9afaa89e405d8b5860dada296e666675.png

Now Follow button box height is the same as the boxt next to but I can't center the text..

58ddc83fdd1ed_FollowText.png.81ea4ddabbd767dd5b0e071721a0c82b.png

And other thing please

It will be possible to include in KS the disable new topic button inside a topic. Because it's another no sense option from IPS4 to put this button when you are inside a topic...

58ddcc25c32fb_Capturadepantalla2017-03-31ala(s)05_21_58.thumb.png.87f40ebe054c1d323fd7a405f75b7cec.png

Much thanks!

Edited by Pedro Ibáñez

When you click an image in a forum post. If the image is large, it has been shrunk to fit in the post. So you click it and a lightbox pops up. Click your screenshots you posted here in this topic. That's the lightbox.

I can look at your site tomorrow to see the follow button stuff.