Kitchen Sink

15 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

Whats the error message thrown?

SELECT main.*, ((Array*5)+(Array))/POWER(( ( UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ) - ( CASE WHEN index_date_updated <= UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ) THEN index_date_updated ELSE 0 END )) / 3600 ) + 2,1.5) AS calcscore FROM `core_search_index` AS `main` WHERE ( ( index_class IN('IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Status','IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Reply') ) OR index_class='IPS\forums\Topic\Post' OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\blog\\Entry','IPS\\blog\\Entry\\Comment') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\cms\\Records3','IPS\\cms\\Records\\Comment3','IPS\\cms\\Records\\Review3') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\gallery\\Image','IPS\\gallery\\Image\\Comment','IPS\\gallery\\Image\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\gallery\\Album\\Item','IPS\\gallery\\Album\\Comment','IPS\\gallery\\Album\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\calendar\\Event','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Comment','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\membermap\\Markers\\Markers','IPS\\membermap\\Markers\\Comment','IPS\\membermap\\Markers\\Review') ) ) AND MATCH(index_content,index_title) AGAINST ('+driver' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND ( index_permissions = '*' OR ( FIND_IN_SET(4,index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('m1',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('ca',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('c2',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('c3',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('c4',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('c5',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('c7',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('c12',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('cm',index_permissions) ) ) ORDER BY calcscore DESC LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\S...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Query.php(1258): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(608): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->search('driver', NULL, 17)
#5 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(73): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->_results()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Doesn't matter if I disable the Member Map application either.

I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love it if the "bigger cover photo" thing could work only if the user has set one.

I like the bigger cover photos, but when users haven't set one there's just a blank and now much bigger colored rectangle there. It's kinda ugly.

Heck, if you could shrink it a little if there's no image set, that would be even better.

36 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

Never thought of that. How about a default cover photo? That might be doable too.

Can't speak for anyone but me of course, but I'm not super interested in the default cover photo.

I'd just like to not show a huge blank area if they don't have a default.

On 11/24/2017 at 5:23 PM, All Astronauts said:

HEaded out for food, will poke it tonight and see what's what. Also have fixed that PHP 5 / PHP 7 conflict so that's on tap for a release later tonight.

Any traction here?

I've temporarily added support for the default cover photo, but I'm hoping to show a big cover photo if they have one set, and show a very narrow cover photo "block color" area when they don't have one.

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, iacas said:

Any traction here?

I said I'd poke at it - something something USA holiday weekend, also 15.5 hours of 80MPH driving yesterday. My brain is only just now returning to what passes as "normal". :)

Best option would be to shrink it. Removing it leaves a nightmare of ui elements just kinda "there". I still recommend just setting a default cover photo, but I should be able to stick another option alongside the make bigger option to make it smaller. I still need to see if I can check in the template for the presence of the cover photo var. If I can this shouldn't be a problem. 

Provided it is shrunk enough, and I hear back on another matter, KS 20 will get kicked out today.

Will include the above shrink ray option, fix for me spazzing the searchlight css (its fine but maybe not sticking it inside a separate KS setting if-check? That would be a good idea...) and another searchlight fix for results that land on page 2, 3, etc. of content.

FYI the searchlight feature does not fully support non-Latin languages yet. Arabic/Cryllic/Etc. support will be available with mark.js library 9.x onward. Currently the release is the 8x line. Not sure how long they have until release of 9 but it's there and being worked on.

Edited by All Astronauts

Ehh... got there eventually. Was waiting for feedback on dev versions.

KS 20 Released!

• Bug fixes.
  • Add Member avatar/name to mobile menu.

That last one is a fib - that was added in an earlier version, just forgot all about it.

Couple of quirks to be aware of regarding some of the new stuff.

If you reverse post order (newest posts display first) and the topic has enough posts to kick off pagination and then you make a post, after you save the post you'll be kicked to the last page. It will appear that your post is now on the last page and has been stuck after the very first post (or something like that). Just refresh. There are javascript controller/s involved with a lot of stuff round these parts and it will be awhile (if ever) before I dive into that stuff to mixin some fixin.

Searchlight is mainly just good to go for Latin languages. Cryllic, Arabic, etc. languages will be supported when the underlying javascript library I use is updated to support them (which shouldn't be too long as this is actively being working on)

9 hours ago, All Astronauts said:

KS 20 Released!

• Bug fixes.
  • Add Member avatar/name to mobile menu.

That last one is a fib - that was added in an earlier version, just forgot all about it.

Also you added the ability to shrink the cover photo area if there isn't a cover photo.

Which works great! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, first, this is just a VERY small thing and it's certainly easy to live with. That being said, I would like to see if there's a possible solution from the Kitchen Sink angle. I'll try my best to explain. I use both Kitchen Sink and a theme called Infraskew. When KS is enabled I get a little squeeze in the display at the lower right corner and when KS is disabled it goes away. Pic #1 shows with KS Disabled and Pic #2 shows with KS Enabled. I have temporarily solved the problem by using KS to move the two items to the Member Menu area instead (see Pic #3). I should note that the Default theme doesn't have this issue BUT it would be nice if there was some extra padding at the bottom in this area to eliminate the issue entirely. Thanks for listening!

2018-01-06_23-23-28.jpg

2018-01-06_23-26-50.jpg

2018-01-06_23-30-30.jpg