4.1.13 Upgrade Error - Site down

FYI:  I also opened a ticket with IP but thought I'd ask here as well:

Upgrading to 4.1.13 (routine upgrade)

Got the following error:

Got error 190 "Incompatible key or row definition between the MariaDB .frm file and the information in the storage engine. You have to dump an" from storage engine MyISAM 
/home/forumsaaca/public_html/system/Db/Db.php::1524

Any clue whats up?

Peter

15 minutes ago, peter gariepy said:

FYI:  I also opened a ticket with IP but thought I'd ask here as well:

Upgrading to 4.1.13 (routine upgrade)

Got the following error:

Got error 190 "Incompatible key or row definition between the MariaDB .frm file and the information in the storage engine. You have to dump an" from storage engine MyISAM 
/home/forumsaaca/public_html/system/Db/Db.php::1524

Any clue whats up?

Peter

I would advise raising a support ticket if your site is down.

15 minutes ago, Elena-Viorica said:

I got this error:

My site was down, my host restored a backup, I raised a support ticket and IPS is blaming my hosting server. My host support says that everything is fine. I can't upgrade and IPS won't help because "allegedly, it's not their problem".

Your ticket has been re-opened and our team is looking into this further. 

Thank you 

I ran into a similar issue but my problem was with CMS_BLOCKS, after pulling my hair out for 2+ hours the solution was:

Run: REPAIR TABLE CMS_BLOCKS USE_FRM;

Run: REPAIR TABLE CORE_APPLICATIONS USE_FRM;

I also had a plugin called BackToTop which apparently broke during the upgrade so I had to uninstall it for my forum to come back online.

I am still working with support to determine if running USE_FRM on the two tables is going to be a problem.

Same thing happened to me just now..

/home/mysite/public_html/system/Db/Db.php::1524

Well, taking Marc's from Invision words in my ticket that everything is going to be okay with my mariadb i started the upgrade. 4 hours ago !

Still going, extremely painful for me. Before the upgrade i made sure mysqlcheck says its ok. Now i am drowning in:

ERROR 1034 (HY000): Incorrect key file for table 'ibf_core_log'; try to repair it

Extremely dissapointed of Invisionpower.

On 06/07/2016 at 0:44 PM, ProSkill said:

I ran into a similar issue but my problem was with CMS_BLOCKS, after pulling my hair out for 2+ hours the solution was:

Run: REPAIR TABLE CMS_BLOCKS USE_FRM;

Run: REPAIR TABLE CORE_APPLICATIONS USE_FRM;

I also had a plugin called BackToTop which apparently broke during the upgrade so I had to uninstall it for my forum to come back online.

I am still working with support to determine if running USE_FRM on the two tables is going to be a problem.

Did you see any errors relating to core_applications or you just ran that repair also because others have recommended?

I had the same issue as you which was cms_blocks, and I ran the repair for that and the IPS Installation seemed to go ahead fine. But now I am noticing strange errors on my website.

Wondering if I also need to do the core_applications repair?

Archived