Intergration with Google Photos

boro_boy

Evening,

Are there any plans to integrate google photos with invision so we can directly upload photos from our own google photos accounts as many photos these days are taken on mobiles and then uploaded straight to these types of cloud accounts. 

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Michael Yates said:

Evening,

Are there any plans to integrate google photos with invision so we can directly upload photos from our own google photos accounts as many photos these days are taken on mobiles and then uploaded straight to these types of cloud accounts. 

Thanks in advance.

Can you go into more detail on the exact workflow? I'm curious as to how this will work.  

Great idea! 

I don't now if possible..

But maybe something as ips uploads in the editor, but then loading your google photos account.

By selecting a photo from the editor upload menu (Google photo "editor" upload menu integrated with ips) and then click on the plus so it wil into your post.

Just an idea ;) 

On 22/06/2016 at 10:12 AM, R-023 said:

Great idea! 

I don't now if possible..

But maybe something as ips uploads in the editor, but then loading your google photos account.

By selecting a photo from the editor upload menu (Google photo "editor" upload menu integrated with ips) and then click on the plus so it wil into your post.

Just an idea ;) 

Yes something like this, surely its easy to set up, you just need permission to look at your google photos.

Archived