Jump to content
You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Links Directory


Adriano Faria

Recommended Posts

Is there possible to add some features for SEO? metatags, FURL. And may be a gallery to show the product/service?

Is it going to be any kind of integration with your future app classifieds?

BTW: strange you dont charge a small renewal fee for this app. Even so are you going to keep it updated?

Edited by SammyS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Which PHP version? Your error shows that it isn't saving the image.

site is cloud hosted with IPS. I'm not sure how to see which PHP version.

the site is working as my users are posting so unsure why you get that error. i do have registration geoblocked for PK,IN,RU,GH,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jp said:

site is cloud hosted with IPS. I'm not sure how to see which PHP version.

Go to your Acp - system - support 

at right hand side you have the info about php version as well the php ini if enabled from ips, as well you have there the system check 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SammyS said:

Is there possible to add some features for SEO? metatags, FURL.

Not sure I follow. It uses FURL and you can enter Meta Keywords and Meta Description per category.

Capturar.png

 

14 hours ago, SammyS said:

And may be a gallery to show the product/service?

I really don't want to give this things so specific like that. You can enter photos, text, etc, on the content field.

14 hours ago, SammyS said:

Is it going to be any kind of integration with your future app classifieds?

I don't see how. It will be integrated to Commerce, to charge per link submission.

14 hours ago, SammyS said:

BTW: strange you dont charge a small renewal fee for this app. Even so are you going to keep it updated?

I just added $15 per year. Only new purchases will be impacted. Who already bought, won't need to renew.

12 hours ago, jp said:

site is cloud hosted with IPS.

I'll take a look with IPS Staff. This message seems to come from Spam Service.

Edited by Adriano Faria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria

Could you kindly add to the editor used at link transmission/adding  the full editor function as it is in other IPS apps - i need there the possibility to add directly attachments please:

editor.jpg

Do you have any news regarding the format options in custom fields request of me ? ;)

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Adriano Faria

I have also tried to add the first link - works fine but after transmission (where the system tries to show the link) as well when i try to view the link via url or category i get this error:

link error.jpg

i can see it in the category view that it is there as well in ACP is the link with approved

link view.jpg

Thanks in advance 

Edited by m@t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, m@t said:

Could you kindly add to the editor used at link transmission/adding  the full editor function

 

1 hour ago, m@t said:

Do you have any news regarding the format options in custom fields request of me ?

Next version.

48 minutes ago, m@t said:

 

@Adriano Faria

I have also tried to add the first link - works fine but after

I don't think it worked nice. It shows unread to you, mean that something happened and the record can't be read. Did you try to add another?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Adriano Faria

i have tested now with another one - here is a new problem ...  i think there is a issue in background at creating process - it also create the entry to the database as well in category view & ACP approved

But when i click on the link i get forwarded to the category and not to the entry :( 

at the first link also still the same problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, m@t said:

@Adriano Faria

i have tested now with another one - here is a new problem ...  i think there is a issue in background at creating process - it also create the entry to the database as well in category view & ACP approved

But when i click on the link i get forwarded to the category and not to the entry :( 

at the first link also still the same problem

That obviously isn't the expected behaviour and doesn't happen in a "regular" situation.

Send a PM with ACP and FTP credentials. I'll take a look asap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found the problem ;)
it was regarding friendly url settings - if you modify them for link & category very (not total) similar you need to change the order of {?}-{#id} (<->) to have not the problems as mentioned above - system cannot distinguish if the database request is for category or link itself 

@Adriano Faria

one little idea/request - would it be possible that to add the existing setting also for "Who view this link/entry" that staff will not be counted and registered - because you have often to change something and i like a real count of members & guests - would be great ;)

hit link.jpg

Edited by m@t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, m@t said:

one little idea/request - would it be possible that to add the existing setting also for "Who view this link/entry" that staff will not be counted and registered - because you have often to change something and i like a real count of members & guests

New version has a unique count per member (ID). If John Doe hit the link 5,000,000, will count only one.

5 minutes ago, m@t said:

system cannot distinguish if the database request is for category or link itself 

It will if you keep the basic things in FURL, like:

Quote

        "links_cat": {
            "friendly": "category/{#id}-{?}",
            "real": "app=links&module=links&controller=browse",
            "verify": "\\IPS\\links\\Category"
        },

Quote

        "links_link": {
            "friendly": "link/{#id}-{?}",
            "real": "app=links&module=links&controller=view",
            "verify": "\\IPS\\links\\Link"
        },

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

It will if you keep the basic things in FURL, like:

I have not changed there all basic parts as i have it also done at other FURLs before - just a little bit shorten and put some prefix there as it work normally

Because of that it was not my first idea that the problem can happen of that - it is a little bit strange that it happen - but everything good now after this small modification ;) sometimes IPS software has it own rules and things happen at one part but not at a similar one :p

By the way - a good job with this app Adriano ;)

Edited by m@t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Adriano Faria

is there some additional to do exception adding the key ?

I have tried this - and where before the map was at the link entries is now an broken image - but when i click on it the map is behind - but it does not shows that inside the link entry 

google maps.jpg

Edited by m@t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy