Links Directory

8 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You downloaded a beta for tests purposes on my board. Here goes the readme.html file that will be in the final zip:

Capturar.png

Error: Class 'IPS\quizzes\Category' not found (0)#0 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_links_front_browse->index(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Array, Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))#1 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/applications/links/modules/front/links/browse.php(82): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('index', Array)#2 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/applications/links/modules/front/links/browse.php(38): IPS\links\modules\front\links\_browse->_index()#3 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\links\modules\front\links\_browse->manage()#4 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()#5 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()#6 {main}

6 minutes ago, DieselMinded said:

when will your classifieds be ready for 4.2 sir

I will post in the topic when it's ready. I'm currently working on it.

Just now, DieselMinded said:

Error: Class 'IPS\quizzes\Category' not found (0)#0 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_links_front_browse->index(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Array, Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))#1 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/applications/links/modules/front/links/browse.php(82): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('index', Array)#2 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/applications/links/modules/front/links/browse.php(38): IPS\links\modules\front\links\_browse->_index()#3 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\links\modules\front\links\_browse->manage()#4 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()#5 /var/www/vhosts/embreyenterprise.com/progungroup.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()#6 {main}

Give me a few minutes to fix it.

4 minutes ago, DieselMinded said:

12 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You downloaded a beta for tests purposes on my board. Here goes the readme.html file that will be in the final zip:

Capturar.png

File updated. Try again: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/file/22-links-directory/

17 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I will post in the topic when it's ready. I'm currently working on it.

Give me a few minutes to fix it.

File updated. Try again: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/file/22-links-directory/

SIR, please implement Top List scripts to allow backlinks to rank submitted urls in the links directory per http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/links-directory-toplist/full_screen_preview/11950369?_ga=2.136598512.1158383404.1496568299-1002989459.1496214252

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

Tks. I will see the feasibility to add this in 5.1.0 final, but I don't promise.

Tis' really best of both worlds situation , your software appears to already be top notch i merely present an idea to add new functionality. Your Software is superior to www.edirectory.com which is...

• $ 1997
  • Normally $2,997 – Save 33% Today – Limited Time Offer!
  •  
12 minutes ago, DieselMinded said:

when trying to add Field choices as dropdown..

File updated: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/file/22-links-directory/

Download the file again and UPDATE your install in the ACP -> Applications -> this app row -> Upload a new version.

-------------------------------------------

I won't be here anymore today. So please, report any bug you find in the TRACKER.

Thank you.

Seriously, @DieselMinded, what part of this text you don't understand?

49 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

20 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

PLEASE, bug in the TRACKER! :(

I'm not sure how to tell you in another way!

8 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I won't be here anymore today. So please, report any bug you find in the TRACKER.

Thank you.

I won't reply anymore.

@Adriano Faria, ok I tried installing the update again, but same message.  This time no log showed up.  Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem?  System log, running tail, debugger, whatever, I am willing to do it.  Here's the screen I keep seeing:

5934e0ed2c5e0_Screenshot2017-06-0421_37_46.thumb.png.711ac9df948f178d2ac48325b2eb84c3.png

I tried going to your web page to log a bug, but the link does not work:  http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/17-suggestions/

See screenshot of your site...

5934e154e2251_Screenshot2017-06-0421_42_20.thumb.png.4286dc9acd8a330add41472e4ec08898.png

5 hours ago, Mike Gholson said:

@Adriano Faria, ok I tried installing the update again, but same message.  This time no log showed up.  Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem?  System log, running tail, debugger, whatever, I am willing to do it.  Here's the screen I keep seeing:

5934e0ed2c5e0_Screenshot2017-06-0421_37_46.thumb.png.711ac9df948f178d2ac48325b2eb84c3.png

I'm not sure this an issue on my end. I already generated the file twice and you keep getting errors. No one else does. It installs in attempt I do. Tested in localhost and in 2 different servers. 

5 hours ago, Mike Gholson said:

I tried going to your web page to log a bug, but the link does not work:  http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/17-suggestions/

See screenshot of your site...

5934e154e2251_Screenshot2017-06-0421_42_20.thumb.png.4286dc9acd8a330add41472e4ec08898.png

Guest has no permission. You need to login. The login information is in this topic, a few posts above. 

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm not sure this an issue on my end. I already generated the file twice and you keep getting errors. No one else does. It installs in attempt I do. Tested in localhost and in 2 different servers. 

Guest has no permission. You need to login. The login information is in this topic, a few posts above. 

Adriano, I am well aware of the procedure we have followed but I must say that your tests are likely stock with not much data.  I've got a lot of data in links for this app that have been created due to this great add-on.  However, every other 3rd party application in my system can be upgraded -- except this one.  I will ask again, is there anything else on my server that I can do to find out why this is happening?  Something is corrupted because I also tested the existing application and it gives me an error when I submit a link.

I noticed the IPB admin panel says that I do not have permission.  I've already checked to assure both /applications and /applications/links is writable.

As far as your website for support tickets, it doesn't make sense that guests would receive a message that says "We could not locate the item...."  My recommendation is to change it to say "You do not have permission..."

8 minutes ago, Mike Gholson said:

Adriano, I am well aware of the procedure we have followed but I must say that your tests are likely stock with not much data.  I've got a lot of data in links for this app that have been created due to this great add-on.  However, every other 3rd party application in my system can be upgraded -- except this one.  I will ask again, is there anything else on my server that I can do to find out why this is happening?  Something is corrupted because I also tested the existing application and it gives me an error when I submit a link.

I noticed the IPB admin panel says that I do not have permission.  I've already checked to assure both /applications and /applications/links is writable.

Install an app ir an error on upgrade doesn't depend on how big is your site. It really doesn't matter if you 1 or 1000000 members or links. It is an issue in the file (.tar) which I and everybody else can't reproduce. I'll will generate the file one more time, anyway.

For any doubt in folder permissions, you should ask IPS. 

10 minutes ago, Mike Gholson said:

As far as your website for support tickets, it doesn't make sense that guests would receive a message that says "We could not locate the item...."  My recommendation is to change it to say "You do not have permission..."

You can also suggest this to IPS since the error comes from the Core/Forums app.

30 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Install an app ir an error on upgrade doesn't depend on how big is your site. It really doesn't matter if you 1 or 1000000 members or links. It is an issue in the file (.tar) which I and everybody else can't reproduce. I'll will generate the file one more time, anyway.

For any doubt in folder permissions, you should ask IPS. 

You can also suggest this to IPS since the error comes from the Core/Forums app.

I extracted the RAR file, it doesn't look corrupted.  It's something on my system not allowing the upgrade to happen.  I am unsure what to do next because there are no logs showing the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having issues with webthumbnail.org?  It was working a day ago, now every link I add it gives me a blank white image as the thumbnail.  When I click on the thumbnail to enlarge, it's a broken image.  Opening that broken image in a new window I get:

{
  "message": "Internal server error"
}

Looks like the error has cleared up.  Working again.

Edited by Bluto