Links Directory

Is it possible to have edits made to links entries go through approval again? I have them needing approval on submission but having it on edits too would be very handy so I can stop any slipping in of other things.

I've looked but could not see a way. Correct me if I am wrong!

Edited by Netherlord
Just now, Netherlord said:

Is it possible to have edits made to links entries go through approval? I have them needing approval on submission but having it on edit would be good too.

I've looked but could not see a way. Correct me if I am wrong!

Some changes would be required. I'll take a look in a future version. 5.1.0 (for IPS 4.2) is already done and available to be downloaded in the support board.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

Some changes would be required. I'll take a look in a future version. 5.1.0 (for IPS 4.2) is already done and available to be downloaded in the support board.

Good to know you will take a look at it for a future version. Can't wait to update to 4.2 and then this app too :) very pleased with it.

Edited by Netherlord
  • 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria, I'm trying to upgrade from 5.0.7.1 to 5.0.7.2 and it's giving me this error, do you know why?  All of my other application upgrades went through with no problems.

The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

Edited by Mike Gholson
26 minutes ago, Mike Gholson said:

@Adriano Faria, I'm trying to upgrade from 5.0.7.1 to 5.0.7.2 and it's giving me this error, do you know why?  All of my other application upgrades went through with no problems.

The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

File reuploaded. Try it now.

On 6/2/2017 at 11:39 AM, Adriano Faria said:

File reuploaded. Try it now.

I just tried again, but, still same problem.  I've gone through and made sure the directory is writable.  Is there a log somewhere?

Update:  I found the log.  Here's the error:

InvalidArgumentException::0

#0 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/File/File.php(218): IPS\_Image::create(Object(IPS\Http\Response))
#1 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/links/sources/Screenshot/Api/Webthumbnail.php(50): IPS\_File::create('links_Thumbnail', 'links--d41d8cd9...', Object(IPS\Http\Response), NULL, true, NULL, false)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/links/sources/Screenshot/Screenshot.php(69): IPS\links\Screenshot\Api\_Webthumbnail->cacheThumb()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/links/sources/Link/Link.php(462): IPS\links\_Screenshot->getImage()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/links/extensions/core/Dashboard/Links.php(57): IPS\links\_Link::constructFromData(Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/dashboard.php(60): IPS\links\extensions\core\Dashboard\_Links->getBlock()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_dashboard->manage()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Edited by Mike Gholson
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

It seems something related to Webthumbnail API. Switch to another API and test. 

Changed it to upload thumbnails, but, the problem still exists.  Any more ideas?   Latest error:

#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(19665)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Content/Item.php(1041): call_user_func(Array, 19665)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Content/Item.php(5004): IPS\Content\_Item->container()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/blog/sources/Entry/Entry.php(606): IPS\Content\_Item->searchIndexPermissions()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Content/Search/Index.php(262): IPS\blog\_Entry->searchIndexPermissions()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Index.php(35): IPS\Content\Search\_Index->indexData(Object(IPS\blog\Entry))
#6 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildSearchIndex.php(163): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Index->index(Object(IPS\blog\Entry))
#7 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Task/Task.php(48): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildSearchIndex->run(Array, 2000)
#8 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(44): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#9 [internal function]: IPS\core\tasks\_queue->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Task/Task.php(346): call_user_func(Object(Closure))
#11 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(56): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#12 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Task/Task.php(249): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#13 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/system/Task/Task.php(218): IPS\_Task->run()
#14 /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(61): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#15 {main}