Links Directory

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Send a PM with ACP access, please.

I'd rather not. This is pretty frustrating. Any ideas? It appears that if I switch the Thumbnails API setting it works for webthumbnail, but then I have to switch it to a different one, and then switch it back for it to work.  

Edited by ProSkill
46 minutes ago, ProSkill said:

I'd rather not. This is pretty frustrating. Any ideas? It appears that if I switch the Thumbnails API setting it works for webthumbnail, but then I have to switch it to a different one, and then switch it back for it to work.  

I'm sorry, mate. I don't have a crystal ball. If you refuse to allow support, then there's nothing I can do. Provide necessary access to the environment/required information is part of the support. Deny support won't give you even right to a refund.

That said, all I can say is:

1 - The APP works. I have a test online board. Works fine; let me know if you want to test it.

2 - Marketplace moderator here on IPS also tested it; I can presume if he approved it is because it works.

3 - Other 10 people purchased it and are using it and I don't see any other issue like that on this topic or a bad review.

So if it works in 14 other installs and not in yours, I can only imagine that there's something on your install preventing it to work properly.

So if you chance your mind, PM with ACP access. 

8 minutes ago, claustrier said:

Hi, upgraded from older version, getting this error on front end when trying to view it

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\downloads\Category' not found in /home/vildmed1/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(718) : eval()'d code on line 1296

Link is http://www.vildmedgolf.dk/links/

Please, provide ACP access (via PM) and I'll fix it in 10 secs. There's one error in a template. >_<

Edited by Adriano Faria
3 hours ago, SammyS said:

Yep, thats what Im suggesting

3 hours ago, Martin1980 said:

Same here ^_^

I like to leave things as an option to the admin. So I added a new setting per category:

Capturar1.png

If enabled, the address field will be available to the user when submitting/editing the link:

Capturar2.png

And the amp will be displayed like that:

Capturar3.png

Click to get the big size.

^_^

For this example, when you click in the map, you go to: https://www.google.com/maps?q=34.114493,-118.093475

Language string is missing on AdminCP:

afdaa1cd13744f069620a1a440241ca8.png

-edit-

Question: when a website has been updated, would it be possible to resubmit the image thumbnail of the website?

Suggestion: when comments are disabled on admin side, the toggle is already on frontend available to inform the submitter on new comments. 

Image 1: 

40c900211d544ca98416e1b6d2626679.png

Image 2: 

f41024abe1ff4ab5a0fcd4c100a82676.png

Bug: when you edit or submit a website and it will generate a thumbnail, the text will not be show correctly. 

64e99b6f9fff4676ab740c91d7babc89.png 

Edited by Martin1980
2 hours ago, Martin1980 said:

Language string is missing on AdminCP:

afdaa1cd13744f069620a1a440241ca8.png

-edit-

Question: when a website has been updated, would it be possible to resubmit the image thumbnail of the website?

Suggestion: when comments are disabled on admin side, the toggle is already on frontend available to inform the submitter on new comments. 

Image 1: 

40c900211d544ca98416e1b6d2626679.png

Image 2: 

f41024abe1ff4ab5a0fcd4c100a82676.png

Bug: when you edit or submit a website and it will generate a thumbnail, the text will not be show correctly. 

64e99b6f9fff4676ab740c91d7babc89.png 

Will be addressed on 5.0.1.