Links Directory

3 hours ago, Blisslandia said:

I turned on an example paid package, made it available to all member groups, mock logged in as a basic member - and it let me add a link without paying. Paid submission is ON. What do you think might be happening?

Check your packages. See if you chose the groups, if you selected the package in the category, etc.

I want to feature links that just have the image, and do not have any other info on our home page. I want to use the LINKS FEED block to do that. How can I make that happen?

“The image”? Which image? All links will have an image. 

EDIT: oh you mean remove all the info like title, reviews, stats from the index block and leave only the link image? That’s what I explain below:

Even better would be to remove the word LINKS and just have the logos. That's what our people want.

You are free to edit the templates in your install and change it to whatever you want. Customizations are not supported. 

2 hours ago, Blisslandia said:

I made a custom field, made it required, but it's not showing up when adding a link. Is there an extra step involved?

Edit the categories you want it to appear and choose it in Extra Fields

Edited by Adriano Faria
11 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Check your packages. See if you chose the groups, if you selected the package in the category, etc.

Every group is selected for the test packages, active is on for both - still no offer to select a package and can still add a link

1763159888_ScreenShot2020-05-04at11_06_43AM.thumb.png.d1cb108b670a557849f78fc1b388d8c2.png

You are free to edit the templates in your install and change it to whatever you want. Customizations are not supported. 

I understand, CSS changes in the template would remove this. Thank you.

Edit the categories you want it to appear and choose it in Extra Fields

I see that it wasn't checked off in the one test category, I'll try it again now that it's checked off in that test category.

10 minutes ago, Blisslandia said:

Every group is selected for the test packages, active is on for both - still no offer to select a package and can still add a link

You need to tie the packages to the category too, as I said above:

So:

wv1RERF.png

• 2 weeks later...

re: PACKAGES

Where is the option to select which payment options you want? We have about 7 different options for different things, and only want to select 3 - points, credit card or paypal. How do we make only those show up when someone selects one of the packages vs all of them showing up? We do not want the others showing up as options.

spacer.png

Edited by Bliss99

Is there a way to set certain membership levels pay different prices, like in commerce products?

Example: Basic members who are on a free subscription might pay $30/mo, Business Members (on a subscription) it might be included with their subscription, so they might pay $0/mo or maybe it's discounted like $10/mo?

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, eskaiter said:

Hi Adriano,

are you already working on that?

No I didn’t say I would add this. I said I will see when I start to work on a new version. I won’t release a new version before IPS 4.5 and most likely won’t add this. Don’t count on it.

This app isn’t ajaxed; you have to enter all the data, except image. 

22 minutes ago, Bliss99 said:

Checking in to see if you have seen this and if there is a resolution you might be able to offer everyone?

Sorry. Are you able to edit files in your board:? I mean, can you download the file via FTP, edit and then re upload?

This is somethiing that really doesn't seem to be used by a large audience (first time I hear since I released this), so I really don't want to release a new version now.

39 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry. Are you able to edit files in your board:? I mean, can you download the file via FTP, edit and then re upload?

This is somethiing that really doesn't seem to be used by a large audience (first time I hear since I released this), so I really don't want to release a new version now.

Yes, I am able to download and upload via FTP - let me know what you need from me for the fix! Thanks so much.

Ok, so download applications/links/modules/admin/links/settings.php and find:

$form->saveAsSettings( $values );

Add above:

$values['links_payment_method'] = \is_array( $values['links_payment_method'] ) ? implode( ',', array_keys( $values['links_payment_method'] ) ) : $values['links_payment_method'];

Save and reupload.

Fixed for the next version. 👍

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Add above:

$values['links_payment_method'] = \is_array( $values['links_payment_method'] ) ? implode( ',', array_keys( $values['links_payment_method'] ) ) : $values['links_payment_method'];

Save and reupload.

ok, let me give that a try - downloading now!

18 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Add above:

Save and reupload.

I just updated the code and so far - it looks like the save is saving! Going to try it now on the live site.

14 minutes ago, Bliss99 said:

I just updated the code and so far - it looks like the save is saving! Going to try it now on the live site.

It's working! Thank you very much for helping to fix that so quickly! Really appreciate it.

I have a separate question - We have an extra field called "ownership" that everyone has to fill out while they are setting up a link. We would love a way to display "ownership" as a block on the side so folks can filter based on ownership. Do you have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?