Jump to content

Community

BN_IT_Support

Message on Signup Screen

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Pete T said:

You sure download 1.0.5 as this has fixed the issue a should only show 1 message not double message.

@Pete T yeah i am using version 1.0.5. Take a look in the screenshot. I uninstalled and then reinstalled fresh copy but still double message.

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Edited by Priyesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Priyesh said:

@Pete T Its just happening in the popup signup. Standard registration page is fine. Please fix for popup signup page.

Pop is first one as see works fine I am unable to reproduce this issue as was fixed in 1.0.5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pete T said:

Pop is first one as see works fine I am unable to reproduce this issue as was fixed in 1.0.5 

should i PM you my ACP details, you mind take a look?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, Pete T said:

Screenshot_12.png.11b29142c003a25ab6042545ad94da04.png

quick sign up

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.cde3d664d6a86b38412c1b70058235cc.png

standard sign up via domain.com/index.php?/register/

 

@Pete T When i turn on Social Logins then i encounter double message problem.

 

Please fix it at your earliest. Its so annoying.

Edited by Priyesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Priyesh said:

@Pete T When i turn on Social Logins then i encounter double message problem.

 

Please fix it at your earliest. Its so annoying.

So far unable to show the message with social media on sign also, can please explain to me what do so make sure can reproduce, what settings do you have in Admin CP, is your theme update to date ? what version invision running ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pete T said:

So far unable to show the message with social media on sign also, can please explain to me what do so make sure can reproduce, what settings do you have in Admin CP, is your theme update to date ? what version invision running ? 

@Pete TI am running the board with following specs:

Invision Community Suite v4.4.9

Theme: AcMe v1.0.19 (up to date)

Social Media Logins: Facebook, Discord. (When i disable all social media logins, problem gets solved)

If you need to look into my ACP, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Priyesh said:

@Pete TI am running the board with following specs:

Invision Community Suite v4.4.9

Theme: AcMe v1.0.19 (up to date)

Social Media Logins: Facebook, Discord. (When i disable all social media logins, problem gets solved)

If you need to look into my ACP, let me know.

Please then understand what is going on as can't not see issue on my end one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...