Message on Signup Screen

BN_IT_Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tommax said:

Plugin not display in IPS 4.3.5

It works for me, it might be related to your theme or a bug.

Have you tried re-installing the plugin? Don't forget if you try to copy your message.

Also, clearing your cache can help at times.

38 minutes ago, Joey_M said:

It works for me, it might be related to your theme or a bug.

Have you tried re-installing the plugin? Don't forget if you try to copy your message.

Also, clearing your cache can help at times.

I'm clearing cache, but it's don't help.

I install plugin as new plugin (not re-install).

In defaul theme plugin don't work too.

2 hours ago, tommax said:

Where I can setting permissions?

sorry i given wrong info just make sure plugin is turn on that enter in text into plugin settings, and will only show on sign up so must be guest to view the plugin.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:28 PM, jmw253 said:

Same issue here - not working after clearing cache and using default theme on 4.3.5.

make sure plugin is turn on that enter in text into plugin settings, and will only show on sign up so must be guest to view the plugin.

18 hours ago, Pete T said:

sorry i given wrong info just make sure plugin is turn on that enter in text into plugin settings, and will only show on sign up so must be guest to view the plugin.

make sure plugin is turn on that enter in text into plugin settings, and will only show on sign up so must be guest to view the plugin.

I went to my site as a guest and tried to create a new user. I went to the registration page and did not see any text. Plugin is enabled. Default style. The text of the plug-in is displayed, which should be displayed.

1.jpg

On 8/8/2018 at 7:34 AM, tommax said:

I went to my site as a guest and tried to create a new user. I went to the registration page and did not see any text. Plugin is enabled. Default style. The text of the plug-in is displayed, which should be displayed.

1.jpg

Please send me PM with website and login details for admin cp if you need to create temp username and password please do 

• 3 weeks later...

To follow up, the only way I was able to get it to appear was manually editing the templates and adding the hook code where it should be. So it seems that in some instances, the plugin isn't inserting itself into some themes for whatever reason.

image.thumb.png.25db6bf93d2e37cfb10c6a49fd7a2fe8.png

55 minutes ago, jmw253 said:

To follow up, the only way I was able to get it to appear was manually editing the templates and adding the hook code where it should be. So it seems that in some instances, the plugin isn't inserting itself into some themes for whatever reason.

image.thumb.png.25db6bf93d2e37cfb10c6a49fd7a2fe8.png

how odd as tested on default and all my own custom themes and nothing in there should stop working on custom theme unless that template been changed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So, I have the double message problem too. In my case, it seems to be a pop-up issue. On the pop-up, as in quick register, all is good: one instance. On any other link to /register or /register/, which leads to a full page, there are two messages. One workaround would be to figure out how to make all the 'other' sign up links (links I create, or button on the Guest Signup Widget) force a pop up. I've tried to copy template text but with no success. So if anyone has any idea what the correct syntax is to place in a custom block, one that would lead to a pop up, that might solve the problem?? Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Giray said:

So, I have the double message problem too. In my case, it seems to be a pop-up issue. On the pop-up, as in quick register, all is good: one instance. On any other link to /register or /register/, which leads to a full page, there are two messages. One workaround would be to figure out how to make all the 'other' sign up links (links I create, or button on the Guest Signup Widget) force a pop up. I've tried to copy template text but with no success. So if anyone has any idea what the correct syntax is to place in a custom block, one that would lead to a pop up, that might solve the problem?? Thoughts?

i not getting this issues so i have quick sign up turn on by default but if go to domain.com/register only 1 message showing.

signupmessage.thumb.png.bf9e01690a8a5dde84e18eb66d29a6d0.png

see only 1 message being displayed unlike before 

11 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

You should adjust the selector for the hook @Pete T 

'selector' => 'form[accept-charset=\'utf-8\'][method=\'post\']',

The popupRegisterTemplate template includes 2 forms;)

I thought changed this in 1.0.5 to fix this issue as I can only see one vs above two messages but double check my hook.

11 minutes ago, Giray said:

Stop the presses. My bad. I just checked and I have 1.0.4. Let me get 1.0.5.

**edit**

Hey everyone. @Pete T had fixed it in 1.0.5. My BAD. Excellent work and apologies for the disruption in the force.

It's fine dont worry I thought was me going mad because I know @Daniel F be helpful as normal but was question myself had fixed it in 1.0.5 or not and if not why can I only see the one message.

• 4 months later...

Archived