Similar Content on Post Screen

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello!

I recently upgraded to take advantage of all the security updates so I'm now running V4.4.10.

Can you update the plugin to support the latest versions?

Thanks!

-Steve

4 minutes ago, SteveFree said:

Hello!

I recently upgraded to take advantage of all the security updates so I'm now running V4.4.10.

Can you update the plugin to support the latest versions?

Thanks!

-Steve

Actually scratch that. I just updated to Version 1.0.2 and it's working again. Things broke during the upgrade and I added the plugin again and all is good. THnx!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 6:12 AM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.0.4

• Enhancement: updates the similar content list when pressing any key in the title field, and no longer when leaves the title field (by pressing TAB key).

It's possible to display only the topic title? Another suggestion is be more precise. I have a lot of topics with title 'trainer', but if try to search 'trainer gta' will display all topics with trainer title first... not with trainer gta title... but if i search by 'gta' work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2016 at 1:17 AM, Ryan@SwiftKey said:

I had a question on how this works on mobile? Most of my community members visit from their phones. Can anyone let me know what the experience is like?

By mobile, I mean mobile web browser.

On 8/19/2016 at 2:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

As expected:

Screenshot_2016-08-18-20-58-28.png

The content is no longer visible, I would like to ask again. What kind of a working process is available on mobile with the last update?

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Wait for their reply. The verison was increased so you should be able to update it. Others already did.

Here is 😞 

With regard the issue in question, you need to contact the author of the application here unfortuanetly. Is suspect their internal version numbers are not set correctly, as from the point of view of your software here, you are set up correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...