Community

(NB41) Enhanced Advertisements

newbie LAC

10 hours ago, Sheffielder said:

Quick question - is this advert plug in responsive?

I have ads that are breaking out of the theme that are too wide for the screen - is that down to a setting I need to alter on the plugin?

The application adds new features.

How an advert will be display depends on advert code.

[hr]

You can use Responsiveness

• 2 months later...

Not able to repro but I'm seeing this in error logs:

Error: Call to a member function setQueryString() on null (0)
#0 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(685): IPS\_Output->js()
#1 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/init.php(886) : eval()'d code(18): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#2 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/init.php(886) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\Dispatcher\nexus_hook_frontDispatcher::baseJs()
#3 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(81): IPS\Dispatcher\nbenhadverts_hook_nbEnhAdvertsFormDispatcherFront::baseJs()
#4 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/init.php(886) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#5 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\recenttopics_hook_dispatcherFront->init()
#6 /home/ibsurvival/webapps/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

Edited by Graeme S.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

10 hours ago, TDBF said:

I seem to have a slight problem, the click stats per day does not match up with what Google Adsense has.

Does this mean I either have your application set up wrong:

Is this correct?

Could you give me a link on the forum page?

Do you see the clicks records in the Stats?

• 1 month later...

Hi @newbie LAC,

I added an ad above the second widget in the sidebar with the css selector : li.ipsWidget:eq(1)

But i have on page where it displays between blocks in the ipslayout_mainarea

Is there a way to add a test on whether the add is displayed in the ipslayout_mainarea or in the ipslayout_sidebar and change the code depending on where it is ?

• 2 weeks later...

This application creates a page that is available to anyone by default with statistics involving ad impressions. Why is this a thing? I don't see it documented anywhere. For those of you with it installed, check your FURL configuration.

Disabling application access via permissions is a workaround, yet why is this here?