Check all checkboxes button

motomac

If I want to manipulate user's topics/posts on profile page (Activity tab), I have to check all checkboxes one by one. That's very annoying when there are many items:

zloyteam22's Content 2016-05-24 16-20-05.png

Why there is no a traditional checkbox "Check all"? Please, make it.

This would also be awesome on the post screen (when viewing posts not topics). 

Special circumstance for this is clearing out topics that have a bunch of old or useless posts or wanting to split half of a topic into two threads. It can be tedious checking them all one by one. 

On 24/05/2016 at 9:24 AM, motomac said:

If I want to manipulate user's topics/posts on profile page (Activity tab), I have to check all checkboxes one by one. That's very annoying when there are many items:

This should have been noticed from the point of development, and I would consider this a big part of quality of life for the end user.

• 2 months later...
On 5/24/2016 at 10:01 AM, Morrigan said:

This would also be awesome on the post screen (when viewing posts not topics). 

Special circumstance for this is clearing out topics that have a bunch of old or useless posts or wanting to split half of a topic into two threads. It can be tedious checking them all one by one. 

Yes, PLEASE add this feature, IPBoard!  It takes me ages to split posts out of one thread and into another because I have to go page by page and click 40 checkboxes each time!

• 2 months later...
  • Management
On 5/24/2016 at 4:24 AM, motomac said:

This change will be in 4.1.17.

Archived