Community

BomAle

Chatbox Extender

2 minutes ago, BomAle said:

You can go into plugins page on admincp and follow this sceen

image.thumb.png.89c510c40746149d245bac6b766f6e56.png

Thanks again.  I had already done that.  Only differences being I haven't set anything for "Which user will send the chat?"and have set minimum posts at 0.    Should that make a difference?

Okay figured it out, set the enable for topic and posts in the forum tab.  Didn't see any options for picking which clubs to effect in that.  Haven't set which forums are effected btw yet

I don't know if this is possible, but I would love to see the ability to have multiple chat boxes that could function as rooms. This would be especially useful if we could embed them in clubs, so each club has its own chat box.

40 minutes ago, PrettyPixels said:

I don't know if this is possible, but I would love to see the ability to have multiple chat boxes that could function as rooms. This would be especially useful if we could embed them in clubs, so each club has its own chat box.

+10

11 hours ago, PrettyPixels said:

The Application Babble will do that.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:29 PM, PrettyPixels said:

same

2 hours ago, BomAle said:

I stopped support for all my files

This is unfortunate, I hope all is ok.  The chatbox extender is a very useful plugin with the Chatbox.  Will anyone else be taking this plugin over for support ?

On 3/9/2019 at 4:32 PM, mrbowers said:

Maybe this could be a great feature being allow more then one chatbox in clubs and to build for forums sections?

we just decided to use discord