Lazy Load Videos (Support)

• 4 months later...

Hi Mike John

finally purchased this for my forum but I no longer have the option of full sizing the youtube video, when clicking on full screen it says full screen unavailable.

if I disable lazy load video plugin, full screen is available again, using  v 4.3.6   

Thank you

Edited by bearback
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:11 AM, Mike John said:

Noted for next release so fix will be included.

just downloaded again as I needed to re-install and the fix for the youtube full screen does not appear to be included in your latest release.???

I am running 4.4.9 

This plugin works so much better than IPS lazyload on youtube 

On 11/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, bearback said:

This plugin works so much better than IPS lazyload on youtube 

I assumed that the IPS lazy load was going to be primarily used so haven't released an update for this. But if there is still interest from you and others? I've still got a bug report for this and will include next update.

2 hours ago, Mike John said:

I assumed that the IPS lazy load was going to be primarily used so haven't released an update for this. But if there is still interest from you and others? I've still got a bug report for this and will include next update.

No not using the IPS Lazy Load due to slower page speeds when viewing videos using the IPS Lazy Load.  From my own tests comparing video loading using IPS Lazy Load and your Video Lazy Load Plugin, yours is faster and is the proffered method to load videos. By me and my members anyway :biggrin:    

Paid for another year last week as I thought the file had been updated and needed to download it again for a re-install, Hopefully you will have the time to update soon as. Let me know if you decide this plugin is no longer going to be updated/supported.

Thank you 

On 12/3/2019 at 9:36 PM, bearback said:

No not using the IPS Lazy Load due to slower page speeds when viewing videos using the IPS Lazy Load.  From my own tests comparing video loading using IPS Lazy Load and your Video Lazy Load Plugin, yours is faster and is the proffered method to load videos. By me and my members anyway :biggrin:    

It's good to know it's still useful then, have just updated it to support IP.Board 4.4.x with IPS lazy load disabled and also included full screenshot support.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/12/2021 at 7:33 AM, bearback said:

it now takes two clicks on the video to get the youtube video to start playing, this is using PC windows edge browser and also the same using my mobile phone.

As in the auto play doesn't work?

On 8/13/2021 at 1:15 AM, catbreadbat said:

On 4.6.5.1, this breaks the default twitter emoji

That's a strange one, what happens when you disable the plugin?

7 hours ago, Michael.J said:

As in the auto play doesn't work?

When Clicking the preview image it usually automatically load the video embed, this now takes two clicks on the preview image to get the video embed to load and then auto play.

Tested this on my demo site with default theme and 4.6.51, video blelow of what i am trying to explain, if you watch you will see i click ones and it just starts to load and second click loads and plays 

7 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Thanks, see what you mean now. I've confirmed this as a bug and will fix it next update.

Glad you can see the issue,  i have had to disable lazy load as members keep saying it does not work as most don't think to click twice ☹️

Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon 😁