Cant connect to my website after licence expire !

Janyour

hello, me and all our members cannot connect to the website since yesterday which was our licence expire!

even admin panel i cannt, here's the error message i get :

BadFunctionCallException:  (0)
#0 /public/init.php(435) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\_GeoLocation::getByIp('78.251.153.17')
#1 /public/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(52): IPS\hook144->authenticate()
#2 /public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->manage()
#3 /public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

can you advise please ?

That is very strange.

If you have 3rd party applications or plugins, disable them and see if that is causing any issues. from what I understand you cannot access ACP? So you would need to manually disable the plugins and apps (3rd party). in the DB goto the core_plugins table and for all your plugins change plugin_enabled to 0  ; and same thing in core_applications (for 3rd party applications) change app_enabled to 0. Doing that should manually disable the apps and plugins.

But if you can access ACP, disable them using that instead of doing manual Database work.

5 hours ago, Janyour said:

#1 /public/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(52): IPS\hook144->authenticate()

Your issue is definitely from a plugin, I'd say probably a login handler.

The reason you have that error is you have to have an active license to use \IPS\GeoLocation.

If you can access your database, go into core_plugins and change every plugin_enabled to 0, doing this should give you access to your site again.

59 minutes ago, Tom Irons said:

The reason you have that error is you have to have an active license to use \IPS\GeoLocation.

If you can access your database, go into core_plugins and change every plugin_enabled to 0, doing this should give you access to your site again.

You'll also need to delete the hooks.php in your plugins directory to trigger the hooks rebuild ^_^

You don't need to check if the license is active, the method does this already and then it throws the BadFunctionCallException ..

public static function getByIp( $ip )
	{
		/* If the service is not turned on - throw an exception */
		if ( !\IPS\Settings::i()->ipsgeoip )
		{
			throw new \BadFunctionCallException;
		}

/* If the license key is invalid or expired the service won't work, so throw an exception */
		$licenseData = \IPS\IPS::licenseKey();
		if( !$licenseData or !$licenseData['active'] )
		{
			throw new \BadFunctionCallException;
		}

So all you need to do is to catch the exception ;)
e.g.

try
				{
					$geolocation = \IPS\GeoLocation::getByIp( $ip );
					$map = $geolocation->map()->render( 400, 350, 0.6 );
				}
				catch ( \Exception $e ) {}

19 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Hi Adriano its you ! you are fired fired fired :p

please inform us when the plugin is up to date.

18 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Working on it already. Will also fix an issue on Account Settings (tab isn't get highlighted) and will try to fix the issue of guests didn't see flags on forums index and forum views.

Updated:

Archived