Not staying logged in on "pages"

z3n

Hi there,

So since I upgraded from 3.x to 4 I have always had this issue where members of my site will not stay logged in on the "Pages" pages but when they switch to the forums they are logged in. I am not sure why it does it, or how to fix it so any help is very much appreciated. Here is a gif of what I am talking about.

04-21-SWf2es.gif

So when you visit my site, you automatically are on the homepage, which my members are saying they are always logged out, but once they click "Forums" then are logged into the forums and when they go back to the homepage they are now logged in. Sometimes when you go back to the homepage you are still logged out, but logged into the forums. Not sure what is up.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
On 21-4-2016 at 10:20 PM, RDxZen said:

Hi there,

So since I upgraded from 3.x to 4 I have always had this issue where members of my site will not stay logged in on the "Pages" pages but when they switch to the forums they are logged in. I am not sure why it does it, or how to fix it so any help is very much appreciated. Here is a gif of what I am talking about.

04-21-SWf2es.gif

So when you visit my site, you automatically are on the homepage, which my members are saying they are always logged out, but once they click "Forums" then are logged into the forums and when they go back to the homepage they are now logged in. Sometimes when you go back to the homepage you are still logged out, but logged into the forums. Not sure what is up.

Thanks!

Is this problem resolved for you in the meantime? 

Archived