(BIM41) Quick Search

onlyME

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dennis_87 said:

Latest 2.0.5 version brakes unread content/lastest acitivty on my site. When quick search is active only the topics etc start date is shown and not any replies. If I deactivate the quick search plug-in everything works correct again. 

I confirm this bug, it will be fixed asap.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Is the search a widget - this could be useful if it is because I could place it in a more prominent location.

Also does it search ALL content in all installed apps?

Thanks

Hi,

It does not have widget, it uses the IPS search form and supports Forums, Downloads, Pages, Gallery, Videobox, Musicbox.

quicksearch_03.png.368a70c1de1e80cfc4a57

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you be able to add the ability to search for clubs? I'm building a site with clubs and blogs at its core and it's baffling to me that IPS wouldn't list related clubs when a user searches for something.

ie. If a user searches ferrari, any clubs with ferrari in their name will be listed alongside their clubs logo.

9 hours ago, CSSlife said:

Would you be able to add the ability to search for clubs? I'm building a site with clubs and blogs at its core and it's baffling to me that IPS wouldn't list related clubs when a user searches for something.

ie. If a user searches ferrari, any clubs with ferrari in their name will be listed alongside their clubs logo.

I have no way for this idea. This plugin is based on ips search.

5 hours ago, onlyME said:

I have no way for this idea. This plugin is based on ips search.

Ah bummer ? how hard would it be for a developer to create a plugin/extension for ips search that would also display clubs and blogs above the content results? Would it be worth paying someone to do that or would that be an extensive job? I thought it may be worth asking your opinion since you develop a ton of awesome software for IPS.

I appreciate you getting back to me ? Thanks! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived