Background Image not working

Rob Pearson

So this occurred today and was wondering if anyone could help me solve this problem.

This image shows the 4 backgrounds that a website member can choose from.

1.png

However in our settings we have four images which we would like to use as you can see below.

2.png

It worked up until today. Anyone know the problem. We also had to reload our logo as it displayed the image as:

3.png

but we fixed this.

Thanks

Rob

17 minutes ago, Rob Pearson said:

That is correct @ehren.. Thanks for the quick reply. Ill take a look

Will this overwrite the complete theme or just patch the error with the images @ehren.?

It'll just patch the image issue. You'll just need to reupload your background images as far as I know, but that's all ^_^

1 hour ago, Rob Pearson said:

@ehren. We are using the cloud service and do not host a dedicated box of VPS. How can we locate the file to replace it.

Thanks

Rob

If Invision haven't patched the cloud version yet, I'm assuming it'll be fixed in 4.1.11.

Unfortunately it's an issue with the Suite rather than the theme. All of my coding is correct, but the upload paths changed in 4.1.10.

As a last effort, run the support tool to clear your cache. If that doesn't work, send a ticket to IPS and see if it's possible for the cloud version to be patched before 4.1.11

Archived