Edit Topic Title

Tarquin

Hey Guys,

I recently started a topic about editting topic titles when I quickly realized how it worked. However the topic did prove to have value. Editting topic titles is not as clear as it once was, an issue that is certainly easily rectified without causing harm to other features or aspects of the software.

I am suggesting we restore the little edit icon on the forum view mouseover of the topic row for those who have permission to edit (in addition to the existing hold mouse down functionality)

This isn't a major or critical issue in any way, but I hope that it adds value to the package.

• Management

Thanks for the feedback. You can edit the first post in a topic (which is pretty standard) or mouse-down on the forum listing. That seems to be a sufficient number of points for title editing, but we can revisit in the future if it continues to be a point of confusion.

17 minutes ago, Lindy said:

Thanks for the feedback. You can edit the first post in a topic (which is pretty standard) or mouse-down on the forum listing. That seems to be a sufficient number of points for title editing, but we can revisit in the future if it continues to be a point of confusion.

Thanks for your response, I understand what you are saying but as a counterpoint it is typically understood that moderators can "quick edit" a topic title, but many don't klnow they can click and hold on the topic title in the forum view because there is nothing to indicate as such.

Anyway I look forward to if/when this gets adjusted. Thanks for taking the time to respond ^_^

Archived