Designer's Mode error

KevinGrand

Halfway through the process of turning off designers mode and converting back to IPB, the process stopped. When I tried to refresh the page, I get this 

An error occurred (500 Error)

I get this error in the AdminCP only, the rest of the forum works fine.

10 minutes ago, Hulu said:

What's in latest.php?

<?php exit; ?>

Mon, 11 Apr 2016 21:41:41 +0000 (Severity: 1)
::1 - http://localhost/forums/admin/?adsess=hr93vnvv79vuj3qdlmeauspt67&app=core&module=customization&controller=themesettings&set_id=2&do=form
IPS\Db\Exception
1062: Duplicate entry '2-nav_base' for key 'replace_key'
#0 C:\Users\****\Documents\wamp64\www\forums\system\Db\Db.php(645): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('INSERT INTO `co...', Array)
#1 C:\Users\****\Documents\wamp64\www\forums\applications\core\modules\admin\customization\themesettings.php(445): IPS\_Db->insert('core_theme_sett...', Array)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_themesettings->form()
#3 C:\Users\****\Documents\wamp64\www\forums\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 C:\Users\****\Documents\wamp64\www\forums\applications\core\modules\admin\customization\themesettings.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 C:\Users\****\Documents\wamp64\www\forums\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_themesettings->execute()
#6 C:\Users\****\Documents\wamp64\www\forums\admin\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived